Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

Quote from: Fireballz on August 11, 2011, 12:39:46 AM
Quote from: LaHug on August 10, 2011, 11:05:21 PM
Quote from: Fireballz on August 07, 2011, 09:28:57 PM
Might be harsh but I want to nominate Adam Goodes. I love the guy and sure he played a good game but he missed twice while running into an open goal and then missed the kick after the siren, plus hitting the ball over the line in a ruck contest to gift the dons a goal. That's a total of 21 points he cost the swans in a match they lost by 1 point...
Still, he's the reason you had a chance to win the game.
Can I nominate you and the two people that voted for Goodes as Tool of the Week next week ;)
Ah c'mon! I'm not the guy who bags on his own players but that was a poor effort in my opinion. When you are capable of performing at a high level and get acclaim for it, then you have to be prepared to cop it when you fail. And Goodesy failed on 4 occasions in that one close game. My nomination stands!

Mmmm sounds a bit harsh to me. Even legends make mistakes but does that make him a tool?

LF

I didn`t vote for it but it really was toolish especailly the ruck contest incident because he acted like he didn`t know about that rule hell even i knew that rule.

LF

WEEK 19 WINNER IS THE MRP FOR ONLY GIVING MCPHEE 1 WEEKS SUSPENSION

see you back here Sunday for your new nominations.

jusso

AFEV

CrowsFan

Quote from: Sid on August 11, 2011, 10:50:51 PM
Quote from: jusso on August 11, 2011, 10:49:07 PM
ossie85 hands down

Disregard this. In no way is ossie a tool ;)
Well he is a tool in the way he is very handy at doing things for the elxam cup ;)

PowerBug

The TAB guy got one vote!
Celebrate good times C'Mon!!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on August 11, 2011, 11:12:55 PM
The TAB guy got one vote!
Celebrate good times C'Mon!!

Is that cause you voted for yourself ;)  :P

Fireballz

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 11, 2011, 04:18:53 PM
Mmmm sounds a bit harsh to me. Even legends make mistakes but does that make him a tool?
Only for a week  ;)

ossie85

Quote from: Sid on August 11, 2011, 10:50:51 PM
Quote from: jusso on August 11, 2011, 10:49:07 PM
ossie85 hands down

Disregard this. In no way is ossie a tool ;)

Disagree Sid! I am very much a tool, for so many reasons :) lol

LF

WEEK 20 NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN

sorry it`s a little bit late but we were out teaching our 6yr old girl how to ride a 2 wheel dirt bike and she absolutely caned it   ;D

BoredSaint

joel selwood for ruining the SC and DT finals hopes for so many teams.. :'(

Fireballz

Nick Lower for luring us into a false sense of security and then letting us down spectacularly in week 1 of finals.

Holz

Quote from: BoredSaint on August 14, 2011, 11:03:37 PM

very harsh on a guy who scored 80+ in both. especially for a guy coming of a 178 and 135 score in DT and a 155 and 145 in SC.

Im going to nominate whoever was in charge of putting dids sub again. He came on a teared up it 2 weeks in a row.

LaHug

Quote from: BoredSaint on August 14, 2011, 11:03:37 PM
Edit that to the entire Geelong team and you've got yourself a nomination! Well and truly cost me my league game (well, so did others... but that game's freshest in my mind).

I nominate myself for losing my only league elimination final and then having a tanty like a little school girl all over the DT section. Pretty poor form from me. ;)