Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

MRP for giving mcspud oops mcphee only 1 week should have been more.

pyronerd

Quote from: luvfooty on August 08, 2011, 05:01:25 PM
MRP for giving mcspud oops mcphee only 1 week should have been more.
+435723895237458935732453563

if Roo's was initially 3, then McSpud should get at least 5 :-X

Cruiseon

The AFL for ignoring the tanking issue even after Dean Bailey's comments. How can the AFL say we looked into it and that everthing is just fine when clearly we all know it is not.

Whilst I don't agree with players betting, how can a $10 bet be more important than entire clubs trying not to win? 

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 09, 2011, 01:03:03 PM

The AFL for ignoring the tanking issue even after Dean Bailey's comments. How can the AFL say we looked into it and that everthing is just fine when clearly we all know it is not.

Whilst I don't agree with players betting, how can a $10 bet be more important than entire clubs trying not to win?

Couldn't agree more. +10100100

Justin Bieber

I think they want to believe that AFL politics aren't real and tanking is just a figment of our imagination ::).

If I can, I'll nominate all the coaches who stole my Dates to the Monty ;D.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 09, 2011, 05:12:19 PM
I think they want to believe that AFL politics aren't real and tanking is just a figment of our imagination ::).

And you didn't steal Portman from me? :P

elephants

Quote from: c4v3m4n on August 09, 2011, 01:51:48 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on August 09, 2011, 01:03:03 PM

Couldn't agree more. +10100100
The last line stuck out to me as a really fantastic point!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 09, 2011, 05:19:37 PM

And you didn't steal Portman from me? :P
At least I told you that I was going to when you were drunk :P.

PowerBug

I'm clean there. Obviously. Maybe it should go to that n00b who ran that TAB which was a total scam. He won a massive $40279 out of that. ;D

c4v3m4n

I'd like to nominate the people who didn't attend the m0nty Medal night.

Tut tut.  :P

PowerBug

LF

Cruiseon

Tanking - huge impact on the greater good of the game, to ignore it is very very dangerous.

LaHug

Quote from: Fireballz on August 07, 2011, 09:28:57 PM
Might be harsh but I want to nominate Adam Goodes. I love the guy and sure he played a good game but he missed twice while running into an open goal and then missed the kick after the siren, plus hitting the ball over the line in a ruck contest to gift the dons a goal. That's a total of 21 points he cost the swans in a match they lost by 1 point...
Still, he's the reason you had a chance to win the game.
Can I nominate you and the two people that voted for Goodes as Tool of the Week next week ;)

Fireballz

Quote from: LaHug on August 10, 2011, 11:05:21 PM
Quote from: Fireballz on August 07, 2011, 09:28:57 PM
Might be harsh but I want to nominate Adam Goodes. I love the guy and sure he played a good game but he missed twice while running into an open goal and then missed the kick after the siren, plus hitting the ball over the line in a ruck contest to gift the dons a goal. That's a total of 21 points he cost the swans in a match they lost by 1 point...
Still, he's the reason you had a chance to win the game.
Can I nominate you and the two people that voted for Goodes as Tool of the Week next week ;)
Ah c'mon! I'm not the guy who bags on his own players but that was a poor effort in my opinion. When you are capable of performing at a high level and get acclaim for it, then you have to be prepared to cop it when you fail. And Goodesy failed on 4 occasions in that one close game. My nomination stands!