Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

i have deleted my nomination and i am now nominating the biggest dick trolling the forums unceramonius.
he/she constantly spamming the forums with crap and i don`t think has even written one thing in their that isn`t crap or that doesn`t bag any body.

RiOtChEsS

LF

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,41759.0.html
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,41827.msg525235.html#new

just 2 examples of what an idiot this person is if you check out their posts in their profile as well you`ll see what i mean.

elephants

Dammit beat me too it luvfooty....
I was literally just coming here to rip this troll ::)

LF

Quote from: elephants on July 26, 2011, 03:20:48 PM

great minds think alike elephants   :)

elephants

Quote from: luvfooty on July 26, 2011, 03:23:28 PM
Quote from: elephants on July 26, 2011, 03:20:48 PM

great minds think alike elephants   :)
Hahah too true :)

AFEV

I will nominate Milne...10 scoring shots from 14 touches yeah I know he had tackles and stuff but this is the definition of cherry picker.

elephants

I nominate Brad "Bad Bloke" Green for stealing Sylvia's goal.

The ball was clearly going through but goal stealing Green decided to take the mark in the square rather then watch it go over his head. I mean come on, Sylvia has been struggling to score points so he DOES NOT need his goal stealing captain hindering him further...

RiOtChEsS

and a Geelong supporter Gz whats he unhappy about they have been great over the past 5 years ::)

i dont really get the point of trolling other than u need to be pathetic to enjoy it :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on July 26, 2011, 03:45:38 PM
I nominate Brad "Bad Bloke" Green for stealing Sylvia's goal.

The ball was clearly going through but goal stealing Green decided to take the mark in the square rather then watch it go over his head. I mean come on, Sylvia has been struggling to score points so he DOES NOT need his goal stealing captain hindering him further...
Haha, I saw that and I was at that end (The guy in the Essendon scarf :P). I don't see a reason to mark it either as he was well clear from his man so just had to let it go in and stand back. Kinda seemed a tad selfish that game (not just that goal) :-\.

Quote from: Sid on July 26, 2011, 03:42:25 PM
I will nominate Milne...10 scoring shots from 14 touches yeah I know he had tackles and stuff but this is the definition of cherry picker.
Well if he provides the results, who would complain at their club? :P.

pyronerd

none of his shots though warranted a pass off and he is one of the better finishers in our team, he is there to kick goals not set them up :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: pyronerd on July 26, 2011, 05:13:39 PM
none of his shots though warranted a pass off and he is one of the better finishers in our team, he is there to kick goals not set them up :P
If he was asked to set them up with your midfield, you know you're in trouble!

CrowsFan

elephants

Yeah hahaha I saw that CF.
You just have to wonder sometimes ::) :P

Holz

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 26, 2011, 05:59:23 PM
I nominate Manchester City player Mario Balotelli for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsN6svBWYg0

if you try and pull that stuff of, at least make sure it goes in.