Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

Justin Bieber

What's with the chemistry question with your DP BS? :P. Could even be an ecomomics one ;).

Cruiseon

I nomiate Chad Cornes for being a tool in his first game, a complete tool today in his last game and being a tool his entire career.

Zarts

Quote from: McRooster on July 11, 2011, 12:02:28 AM
Quote from: Zarts on July 10, 2011, 09:12:24 PM
I nominate myself, for still being locked out of my account. :P
??? Your previously posted topics aren't blacked out so WTF? Password remembrance issues? - maybe c4 can help you out  :-\

I nominate the Sunday twilight games programming by the AFL. I understand why TV/Foxtel rights wise but it inteferes with my Brynn Edelstein watching Dancing with the Stars  :P

not password remembrance, I changed my email to a random address so that if I got hacked (as  I was paranoid) my email wouldn't be spammed.

now I can't log in, because I can't validate my account.

hence the nomination :P

Justin Bieber

Tried making that email account if you can remember what it was? To a more drastic measure, tried hacking into that email account? :P.

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 11, 2011, 12:11:10 AM
What's with the chemistry question with your DP BS? :P. Could even be an ecomomics one ;).
Could be the Eternal Flame -the ever burning queston?

Perhaps not chemical or economical HP but maybe philosophical or as the Japanese say 'Eien no honou'

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on July 11, 2011, 12:26:47 AM

Perhaps not chemical or economical HP but maybe philosophical or as the Japanese say 'Eien no honou'
It reminds me of Pros' old "Little Light Of His" :P.

Haha, possibly Roost :P. Although have no clue what that means! ;D. Doing chemistry homework tonight and saw that :P. My Chemistry Chapters are based on Equilibrium as well :P.

BoredSaint

BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS IN THE CHEM TEXTBOOK THAT SAY

"Why does a flame keep burning after it is lit by a match?" ::)

LF

nominations are closing soon any last minute nominations from anyone :)

LF

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 11, 2011, 12:31:24 AM
Quote from: McRooster on July 11, 2011, 12:26:47 AM

It reminds me of Pros' old "Little Light Of His" :P.

Haha, possibly Roost :P. Although have no clue what that means! ;D. Doing chemistry homework tonight and saw that :P. My Chemistry Chapters are based on Equilibrium as well :P.
It is Japanese for Eternal Flame  :)

RiOtChEsS

honestly the umps were horrendous >:(

i didnt mind the hot 50s i think they will eventually quicken up the game but the they blatantly missed 2 guys walking over the mark in the same game :o one was Scotland when Hall was shooting for goal cant remember the other one, all we want is consistency :-X

Cruiseon

I'm happy to farewell Chad with a big tool of the week award.

Zarts

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 11, 2011, 12:25:50 AM
Tried making that email account if you can remember what it was? To a more drastic measure, tried hacking into that email account? :P.

tried making the account :'(

I mean, I *could* try hacking it, but I wouldn't like my odds. Maybe if I email the email address and hope the owner is really nice...

c4v3m4n

Zippy, let's hope you win this round....  :P  ;)