Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

i will open the voting tomorrow as i'm not feeling well and i'm very tired.i will extend the voting until friday.apologies to everyone :)

Wes Mantooth

LF

meow meow

You Fuchkers nominated me for trading in Drummond instead of Adcock. Adcock's scores have been dismal since I CHOSE not to trade him in, and now he's injured, just as my man Josh is ready to return and pump out 120's for the remainder of the season. It's okay, I've already forgiven you all since I am such a generous, loving individual.

McRooster

I nominate Brent Guerra for getting in the way of Joel Selwood's fist/open hand.

*I don't have Joel Selwood in my teams, I just don't like Brent Guerra  :P

Hence my vote for MRP  :-[

Ziplock

I nominate those doging about selwoods suspension. He busted the dudes eardrum, he deserved it intentional or not. 3 weeks was harsh, but it was moronic to challenge it, so I think the large suspension is justified.

McRooster

Quote from: Ziplock on June 16, 2011, 12:17:27 AM
I nominate those doging about selwoods suspension. He busted the dudes eardrum, he deserved it intentional or not. 3 weeks was harsh, but it was moronic to challenge it, so I think the large suspension is justified.
Couldn't agree more Zipster, however nominations are over, as evident by my above  :-[ which I realised after misreading the thread title, again  ::)

Did you see this thread by BU1101 http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,38622.msg480404.html#msg480404

*Of course you did  8)

Ziplock

of course I saw it, I see everything :P

LF

Quote from: Ziplock on June 16, 2011, 12:17:27 AM
i think the nomination is for how many weeks he was given not that he was given weeks  :)

LF

WEEK 11 WINNER IS THE MRP FOR THEIR 4 WEEK SUSPENSION OF SELWOOD WITH 4 VOTES.

come back sunday for your new nominations for week 12  :)

LF

ossie85

Fremantle for not winning at the MCG since 2007

BoredSaint

AFEV

MRP for their outrageous call on Buddy :P

Cookie Monster

Umpires - so many inconsistant calls in most games.

Sling tackle - give free's sometimes, sometimes not, what's the rule?