Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Wes Mantooth

damn it, i would have nominated that dumb arse umpire that awarded the 50m penalty against port even though the player didnt run through the mark. a-class douchebag.

LF

WEEK 11 NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN

i`m nominating the guy/idiot that ran out on the oval during the eagles crows game.

ossie85

I agree luvfooty!

I nominate the Volcano in Chile

TheEternalDon

Great thread :D
I nominate the umpire that did not give the free kick for buddy.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: luvfooty on June 12, 2011, 07:23:44 PM
i`m nominating the guy/idiot that ran out on the oval during the eagles crows game.
I nominate the Security for letting him get on, then off the field. And then allow him to walk away (past security) ::).

j959

Quote from: j959 on June 10, 2011, 07:00:28 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on June 09, 2011, 04:05:44 PM
WEEK 10 WINNER IS DYLSTA05 AKA JUDDERNAUT AKA DWEBBY BY 1 VOTE.

see you back here sunday after the last game for your new nominations  :)
sorry luv, i know it's early but I can I please nominate Ricky Nixon for this coming week right now??

Ricky Nixon - "wah, wah - I decided to get involved with an unstable 17yr old cos I couldn't keep it in my pants"

"AFLPA suspended me after I admitted I had 'inappropriate dealings' with her, but now she says she made stuff up about me, so I'm gonna gonna sue those AFLPA motherflowers' a**es for millions"

(oh, and you could do that last bit about the millions in a Dr Evil voice, "for 2 million dollars!" with the finger thing and everything!)   ;)
bump!

ps. thanks for the pic HP!  ;)

c4v3m4n

valkorum

I would like to nominate the security at AAMI for letting a guy run on the field, then off the field, then out of the stadium before anyone decided to do anything about it.

BoredSaint

I nominate the steward at the Canadian Grand Prix who almost got hit 3 times whilst trying to pick up some debris on the track..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6URo_2XMKHE

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on June 13, 2011, 04:02:07 PM
I would like to nominate the security at AAMI for letting a guy run on the field, then off the field, then out of the stadium before anyone decided to do anything about it.
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 12, 2011, 09:54:46 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on June 12, 2011, 07:23:44 PM
I nominate the Security for letting him get on, then off the field. And then allow him to walk away (past security) ::).
;).

elephants

I nominate the MRP for their outrageous 3/4 week suspension on Selwood (even though i don't like/have him)

Ziplock

ossie85

Ago97

I nominate Kim Duffy
for her awesomeness on the 7pm Project