Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Windigo

Did anyone see Mick Malthouse's press conference!!?

He was taking about bread and stuff. Funny as hell!

Justin Bieber

My nomination this week is Mitch Clarke. If anybody had watched the match last night, they'd have seen him kick his teammate Leu in the back in a ruck contest. Funny thing about that was that there was nobody else contesting the throw in..... And he hit it to nobody :P.

MissPiesFF

Gary Ablett for dropping the Inaugural Cup and breaking it, after the first GCS win.

BGK

If jeffbutch doesn't win it this week I will early hat. Lol. That was a real douche thing to do.

Cruiseon

What about Heath Hocking, elbow to the head behind play - what was he thinking? That no-one was watching?

Fletch74

I think it has to be the AFL for changing what was a fair and reasonable rule in "the advantage rule" to the debacle that happened on the weekend.

Although it was fantastic that the Pies lost, they perhaps should have won...

Then the Swans score that goal, when everybody had completely stopped!!! Tinkering with the rules, spells distaster!

LF

WEEK 7 VOTING IS NOW OPEN
sorry it`s a bit later than usual.totally forgot tonight  ::)

Alex7089

RiOtChEsS

is it too late to nominate these plankers?

if so lockem in for next week eddie ;)

Justin Bieber

No doubt Marcz and they should sweep the voting next week :P.

Voted for Ablett although I'd go for the AFL for providing such a cr*p cup (no other words to describe it :P).

Maybe second week my nomination wins? :D. It was funny as hell though and reckon he should have been blasted for it :P. Dang Spud he is ;D.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 15, 2011, 10:41:32 PM
Gary Ablett for dropping the Inaugural Cup and breaking it, after the first GCS win.
You left out  'and breaking it' that was the tooliest part! haha

MissPiesFF

RiOtChEsS

i went Ablett too... was leaning toward the Mzungu thread but its clearly an option this week with all their injuries...

ma ma mama my Mzungu

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Marcz on May 19, 2011, 02:46:46 PM
i went Ablett too... was leaning toward the Mzungu thread but its clearly an option this week with all their injuries...

ma ma mama my Mzungu
Hahahah that's a nice spin on Sharona, love it! *High 5's Marcz*