Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

Quote from: ossie85 on May 09, 2011, 04:13:59 PM

For the last match of the round to start over 24 hours after the 2nd last match is ridicolous, designed for TV only, crowds initially are high, but will drop off as it becomes a regular event. Meanwhile, people are working and going to school and pay little attention to football during the week.

And of course St. Kilda have to back for two 6 day breaks in a row! Further breaking the integrity of the draw! For what reason?
what a game! c'mon ossie, gotta be a fan of Mon night footy?!?
though i do accept your arguments re the fairness of the draw, but it is interesting for a Collingwood supporter to be questioning the draw's fairness!  ;)

on topic, i nominate the Match Review Panel. Jack Trengove 3 wks for a tackle = MRP is a joke!   :o

LF

i nominate everyone that started threads about trading out swan

Cicjose

Holz

BoredSaint

i nominate meow for not listening to me when i told him to put brennan as his captain..

he even called me a "sabotouer"

brennan ending up doing a lot better than his captain ablett..

LF

RiOtChEsS

BGK

Montagna has to be nominated for his douche bag bump on Curnow.

love4thegame

BlackMamba

I thought having Chappy as my captain was screwed, but Ablett  :-\.

LF

WEEK 6 VOTING IS NOW CLOSED AND THIS WEEKS TOOL IS
the lions for bagging ex players then coming out and getting beeaten by gold coast.

Remember nominations for round 7 will open after the last game on sunday  ;D

Montag

I nominate Caroline Wilson for being a bad call, ridiculous call, why are you posting this call, tool of the week call

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Montag on May 12, 2011, 05:35:44 PM
I nominate Caroline Wilson for being a bad call, ridiculous call, why are you posting this call, tool of the week call

no nominations till SUNDAY! NO YELLING ON THE BUS!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: luvfooty on May 12, 2011, 04:01:00 PM
WEEK 6 VOTING IS NOW CLOSED AND THIS WEEKS TOOL IS
the lions for bagging ex players then coming out and getting beeaten by gold coast.
My nomination won :D. I voted for the Sunk Boat thread but not as HUGE or funny as the Powerman thread :'(.

LF