Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: roo boys! on May 03, 2011, 11:25:43 PM
Quote from: Holzman on May 02, 2011, 03:40:54 PM
the port guy who pushed hansen into the field. He probably didnt intend to push him into the fence but still you shouldn't be doing it anyway.
Oh no! Now who on earth do we have who can get people exciteted by a great mark or tackle only to miss from 10m...oh that's right, we've still got Lindsay! ;) Jks.

if there was tool of the week, the week of the draft i would have said the selectors who let darling slip. Darling can do that and score the goal.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on May 04, 2011, 01:50:00 AM
Oh and my vote was the dons losing kepler, pretty much for free!

would he even be starting for them now, if he was still in the team. Plus i doesn't look like leaving them has hurt them much. I would give -1 if i could.

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on May 04, 2011, 01:46:34 AM
Also it is hardly cheating. I doubt very highly any soccer player, after scoring the winning goal against a rival club and in the process propelling their team into a title winning possie would stop the game and ask for the goal to be disallowed. Both circumstances were at no fault of Chelsea but that of the referee. I think that even the law abiding united would have taken these goals and not asked for them not to be allowed.
Anywho we will see who takes the title on Sunday morning.
Until then.... Blue is the colour :)
Haha yeah I never said it is cheating cos you obviously don't try to be offside (although some do), I was more pissed off with the linesman because a linesman in the premier league should be able to catch those offsides, especially since if you watch the footage he is actually standing there for a while. But oh well life goes on, and the match this Sunday is going to be epic!
For the record I voted for the other linesman, the one who said Lamps' shot went over the line when he wasn't in position to make the call

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on May 04, 2011, 01:51:01 AM
if there was tool of the week, the week of the draft i would have said the selectors who let darling slip. Darling can do that and score the goal.
He should have gone top 10 easily but his off field issues dropped him down. Still didn't expect him to go at 26 though :o.

Ziplock

MissPiesFF

Quote from: elephants on May 03, 2011, 12:11:42 AM
Hahah mp, staking your claim on the title.

Yes I need some more tools. I only have a jigsaw, wire cutters/stripper, a pissy little phillips head and flat head screw driver for my computer parts and sewing machine. I can fix anything electrical but when it comes to building errrr, I can make a frame for my art canvas....oh wait I have a staple gun as well weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wooot!
I 'shoulda' used the bunnings gift voucher ha!

LF

Tool of the week winner for week 5 is the bench steward in the sydney carlton game with 5 votes.next round nomimation open again sunday after the last game :)

MissPiesFF

Damn lol I really wanted to win that hahah. But I can live without being a tool :)

Alex7089

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 05, 2011, 07:01:46 PM
Damn lol I really wanted to win that hahah. But I can live without being a tool :)
Wish I could say the same :\

LF

sorry it`s a bit late opening nominations not sure if everyone else was having problems logging in :)

WEEK 6 NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN

Justin Bieber

Lions for bagging their ex-players, then coming out and get smashed by them and Suns :P.

I understand Black calling them "mercenaries" for leaving. Brennan left for cash, Riska left as he felt rejected (as did Bradshaw but he left that season).

ossie85

j959

Quote from: ossie85 on May 09, 2011, 03:34:37 PM

The AFL for Monday night matches
no ossie! what's wrong with Monday night footy?!?!   :o

ossie85

For the last match of the round to start over 24 hours after the 2nd last match is ridicolous, designed for TV only, crowds initially are high, but will drop off as it becomes a regular event. Meanwhile, people are working and going to school and pay little attention to football during the week.

And of course St. Kilda have to back for two 6 day breaks in a row! Further breaking the integrity of the draw! For what reason?

Cicjose