Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Oh what is your favourite shade of lipstick MP? Do you prefer the vibrant pinks or the duller reds? :P

MissPiesFF

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 03, 2011, 12:29:53 PM
Oh what is your favourite shade of lipstick MP? Do you prefer the vibrant pinks or the duller reds? :P

Revlon ColourStay #345 Red Velvet mixed with Starlet Blush ha   :-* :-* :-*

Cruiseon

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 03, 2011, 12:13:38 AM
Quote from: elephants on May 02, 2011, 06:52:36 PM
i nominate TROY CHAPLIN (the bloke who shoved hansen)
and also kalou wasnt off side and Gomes is a showere keeper. if he was any good then we wouldnt have to be having this debate.
Umm what?? Have you seen the game? I assume not with statements like that. Just so you can see how wrong you are I will provide a pic for you ;)

Pretty clear he is offside

I love the evidence introduced into the courtroom, quality. He is offside but I wouldn't say clearly offside.

Ziplock

is that really poor life footage, or fifa 98...

Holz

Quote from: Cruiseon on May 03, 2011, 03:26:11 PM
and also kalou wasnt off side and Gomes is a showere keeper. if he was any good then we wouldnt have to be having this debate.
Umm what?? Have you seen the game? I assume not with statements like that. Just so you can see how wrong you are I will provide a pic for you ;)

I love the evidence introduced into the courtroom, quality. He is offside but I wouldn't say clearly offside.

man u wil win it either way, chelsea can cheat all they want.

BoredSaint

Quote from: Holzman on May 03, 2011, 05:05:39 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on May 03, 2011, 03:26:11 PM

he must have been running back.. and at that pace its hard to tell.. no matter how  clear it looks

man u wil win it either way, chelsea can cheat all they want.

fever

man u v chelsea this sunday is erotically tantalising.

CrowsFan

Quote from: fever on May 03, 2011, 06:33:14 PM
man u v chelsea this sunday is erotically tantalising.
Yeah I can't wait!
I am excited and nervous at the same time

LF

voting is now open for week 5 we have a whopping 15 nominations this week
just remember only one nomination per person.

roo boys!

Quote from: Holzman on May 02, 2011, 03:40:54 PM
the port guy who pushed hansen into the field. He probably didnt intend to push him into the fence but still you shouldn't be doing it anyway.
Oh no! Now who on earth do we have who can get people exciteted by a great mark or tackle only to miss from 10m...oh that's right, we've still got Lindsay! ;) Jks.

BoredSaint

i didnt stuff up the VC loophole. i stuffed up the emergency loophole thing and copped a 0 for nothing. which was knights (121)

or just put for scoring 1652 :P

LF

have no idea what the emergency loophole is.

elephants

Not by any stretch of the imagine a clear offside bit alas, he is offside. I apologize and I ish to correst the error of my ways.
Shall be a brilliant game but my tip is 2-1 in favor of united (how is disgusts me)

elephants

Also it is hardly cheating. I doubt very highly any soccer player, after scoring the winning goal against a rival club and in the process propelling their team into a title winning possie would stop the game and ask for the goal to be disallowed. Both circumstances were at no fault of Chelsea but that of the referee. I think that even the law abiding united would have taken these goals and not asked for them not to be allowed.
Anywho we will see who takes the title on Sunday morning.
Until then.... Blue is the colour :)

elephants

Oh and my vote was the dons losing kepler, pretty much for free!