Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

I did that as well Alex although his price will continue to increase.

Fletch74

I nominate the ref in the Tottenham Chelsea game for thinking that the ball had crossed the line for a goal, when it hadn't crossed the line completely.

Now the EPL championship will come down to the match next week between Man Utd and Chelsea.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Fletch74 on May 02, 2011, 12:24:25 PM
I nominate the ref in the Tottenham Chelsea game for thinking that the ball had crossed the line for a goal, when it hadn't crossed the line completely.

Now the EPL championship will come down to the match next week between Man Utd and Chelsea.

It was actually the linesman who gave it, but I agree and also nominate the other linesman for not flagging Kalou offside when he scored the winner with a few minutes to go

Holz

the port guy who pushed hansen into the field. He probably didnt intend to push him into the fence but still you shouldn't be doing it anyway.

pyronerd

didn't hansen slide into the fence after kicking a goal? or am i thinking of something different?

also somebody was going to nominate me for something but i cant remember what :-X

Justin Bieber

I nominate the media for dragging out the Ricky Nixon and Fevola saga. Honestly, I'm sick about hearing about both of them every day.

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 02, 2011, 06:37:16 PM
I nominate the media for dragging out the Ricky Nixon and Fevola saga. Honestly, I'm sick about hearing about both of them every day.
amen to that :-X

BoredSaint

I nominate the US for spending 10 years to find Bin Laden in the caves when he was living in luxury in a million dollar mansion..
Seriously. HOW OBVIOUS CAN IT GET?

pyronerd

Quote from: BoredSaint on May 02, 2011, 06:50:47 PM
I nominate the US for spending 10 years to find Bin Laden in the caves when he was living in luxury in a million dollar mansion..
Seriously. HOW OBVIOUS CAN IT GET?
CONSPIRACY!

elephants

i nominate TROY CHAPLIN (the bloke who shoved hansen)
and also kalou wasnt off side and Gomes is a showere keeper. if he was any good then we wouldnt have to be having this debate.

MissPiesFF

Like I said I nominate myself for

1. Not realizing the NAB Rising Star for round 5 was already posted on the GCS site.(they still haven't updated it the tossas)
2. Choosing to win  round 5 after the nominee came out
3. Thinking Hellz was reaching his 5,000 post instead of 10,000
4. For being stupid enough to put same email and pass on FF, DT and SC.
5.For keeping Krak on bench
6. Having Pentles as capt
Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 29, 2011, 01:12:51 AM
Take the risk go SWANNY!! I just realized I contradicted myself, 'risk and 'Swan' in the same sentence Oxymoron.
7. For this quote as Swanny ended up being a risk
Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 29, 2011, 01:04:04 AM
Quote from: C-Dogg on April 28, 2011, 07:47:22 AM
Your trying to win the round?? No chance, people win the round not because they have all the stars, they have crappy dt players that actually score well for that week...
*Clears her throat* In Sammy Newman style 'Oh Really?!'
8. For quoting Sam Newman
Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 28, 2011, 08:13:25 PM
I only just realized why there are coloured circles in the top right hand corner of each player on DT.

bandaid# player is reported injured more info...
red# player is suspended
green# selected in initial starting 22/25 (includes extended Sunday bench and subject to late changes)
orange# selected as emergency (unlikely to play)

How accurate is the orange circle? Heppell has orange and I really cannot see him being a sub.
9. For above post der
Quote from: soutter on April 28, 2011, 05:22:29 PM
I'm on the leaderboard twice, delete my 1 plz  ;D

Lotsa love for Jack Darling this week!
10. And this one
11. Forgetting to play the FF game twice in a row.

HA

BoredSaint

might as well be one of the nominees once for the next 11 rounds MP :P

elephants

Hahah mp, staking your claim on the title.

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on May 02, 2011, 06:52:36 PM
i nominate TROY CHAPLIN (the bloke who shoved hansen)
and also kalou wasnt off side and Gomes is a showere keeper. if he was any good then we wouldnt have to be having this debate.
Umm what?? Have you seen the game? I assume not with statements like that. Just so you can see how wrong you are I will provide a pic for you ;)

Pretty clear he is offside

MissPiesFF

Boring bloody soccer. I'd start talking about my lipstick just to annoy you guys but I am sure you would end up putting an interesting spin on it.