Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: ossie85 on April 25, 2011, 09:34:17 AM

^ renominate myself for forgetting to put my Saints back on for my DT :(
Isn't that what Dr DT did with the Kangas players? Something like that...

LF

Week 4 voting is now open only 3 nominations again this week.vote away :)

Windigo

Why do people even nominate teams?

Good on GC for winning,

If a team loses, so be it. It's just boring IMO and not funny.

LF

agree good for gold coast winning
but geez port should have won that game they got completely overun and looked like shower in that last quarter they deserve to be tools.

BratPack

Awww so I can't nominate Stevie J on behalf of Alex for scoring 79 SC when he needed to score 77 or less for him? :P

roo boys!

Quote from: BratPack on April 26, 2011, 06:58:47 PM
Awww so I can't nominate Stevie J on behalf of Alex for scoring 79 SC when he needed to score 77 or less for him? :P
Haha classic! ;D

Looks pretty handy for an upgrade after the bye, I'm thinking after the bye, wait a week and he'll be close to 400k..hopefully.

CrowsFan

Oh so you're an alex fan not CF follower? :P

benjy251090

I forgot to change my SC team this week and DT team for the last 2 weeks :(

ossie85

your reward being the lowest ever SC score in the elxam League ;)

benjy251090

BratPack

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 27, 2011, 03:02:18 PM
Oh so you're an alex fan not CF follower? :P

No I just thought it was hilarious he scored 79. :P Boomz and I were in chat rolling with laughter

j959

Quote from: roo boys! on April 25, 2011, 10:12:43 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on April 25, 2011, 09:34:17 AM

^ renominate myself for forgetting to put my Saints back on for my DT :(
Isn't that what Dr DT did with the Kangas players? Something like that...
Dr DT left Petrie on the field with Richardson as the emergency for the Roos rd3 bye!

ossie's not quite done a "Dr Dream Team" but i really just want to use the term.   ;)

oh, and I vote for the Montagna deliberate out of bounds free kick against him umpiring decision.
the other rule interpretation that is irking me at the moment is the 'holding the ball' when a player makes a genuine attempt to pick up the ball but then gets pinned with it and gets done for 'raking it in' - fair call when someone just rakes it in with no attempt to move it on just trying to get a stoppage but i reckon there has been an increase over the last few rounds penalising a player genuinely trying to win possession.

what does the AFL want? more of the Motlop footies making AFL like association football??
CF, don't get me wrong i love my assoc football but I don't want AFL to become that.   ;)

Holz

its late and cant go up but my team deserves it this week i lost to a team that had 4 donuts, somehow they pulled out a 2050.

bomberboy0618

I nominate the umpire that gave the free kick against fletch, crappy decision.

BratPack

Giesch said the umpire who gave the free kick against Joey was right. I nominate him  :P