Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Congratulation Dr Dreamteam on winning tool of the week with 6 votes this week by 1 vote just pipping Master Q who had 5 votes :)

roo boys!

Perthwildcat

Quote from: j959 on April 12, 2011, 04:09:58 PM
Quote from: Perthwildcat on April 12, 2011, 12:50:21 AM
I nominate Jack Reiwoldt for the following reasons

His bird to the Hawks bench
His hair
The fact he looks like Sherminator from American Pie
Also the way he carried on the bench after being knocked out last week.
don't forget last season when he started punching Tayte Pears' arm when Pears was coming back from a broken wrist - i know injured players shouldn't be out on the field but if you're an upcoming talent in the league, you don't earn respect for that sort of cr*p ...

i like Jack as a player of the game and can see his obvious passion for it but his antics are starting to wear a bit thin ... i saw his press statement yesterday and i reckon he only came across has half-remorseful ...

Yeah, that's not cool.  His bro must have got the talent and the brains.

CrowsFan

Perthwildcat I assume you mean his cousin since Jack and Nick are not brothers?
Unless there is another Riewoldt I do not know of? ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 15, 2011, 02:59:54 AM
Perthwildcat I assume you mean his cousin since Jack and Nick are not brothers?
Unless there is another Riewoldt I do not know of? ;)
CONSPIRACY!!! The Brother is kept in the attic constantly working on his game to take the world by storm!!!

ossie85

There is a brother funnily enough. Young Charlie Riewoldt is Jack's younger brother, and could get a go eventually.

Alex7089

lol I think someone mad a PENDLES INJURED thread tonight...Nomination? Don't know who did it though :P

bomberboy0618

I vote the general public for the threads complaining about the lack of live scores.

LF

week 3 nominations are opened

my nomination this week is for the umps in the freo roos game especially the goal and boundary umps

Windigo

Dunno if anyone saw the game from last year.

Anyway, A.Browne of the tigers got a free kick in the middle of the ground.....He then faced the wrong way momentarily...Thinking that he was pointing toward His Attacking 50, but in actual fact it was actually his defensive half he was about to bomb it into.  ::)

LF

Quote from: Windigo on April 17, 2011, 09:00:58 PM
Dunno if anyone saw the game from last year.

Anyway, A.Browne of the tigers got a free kick in the middle of the ground.....He then faced the wrong way momentarily...Thinking that he was pointing toward His Attacking 50, but in actual fact it was actually his defensive half he was about to bomb it into.  ::)

lmao didn`t see that game

Justin Bieber

I remember that. I think I saw a few years back somebody actually did bomb it back into the 50 from the centre :P. Lucky they were able to sweep it out ;D.

roo boys!

A kid in my footy team, and yes, the fastest, did that 3 times last season! :P He plays on the wing and he got in a contest and he just put the ball under his arm and sprinted, the wrong way! Then he kicked it that way! :P

RiOtChEsS

agree with luvfooty the umpires in that game were on drugs...

although im sure Jeff Garlett and Kade Simpson will get a mention :-[

Fletch74

Of course they will Marcz ;)

Therefore I nominate Kade Simpson for that accurate pass that crossed the boundary line on the full within the last 2 minutes of the Essendon Carlton game ;D