Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: Marcz on April 11, 2011, 12:56:43 PM
i nominate Dr Dream Team for fielding Petrie and Richardson as his emergency...
LOL REALLY?! bahahaha

Cruiseon

What about Brent Moloney who was ejected from a nightclub for p#ssing on an inside bar at 3.00am this morning. Amazing what one win in April can do.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/footy-player-caught-urinating-on-bar-in-st-kilda-report/story-e6frf9jf-1226036987002

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Cruiseon on April 11, 2011, 03:08:06 PM

What about Brent Moloney who was ejected from a nightclub for p#ssing on an inside bar at 3.00am this morning. Amazing what one win in April can do.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/footy-player-caught-urinating-on-bar-in-st-kilda-report/story-e6frf9jf-1226036987002
:-[ thats terrible what the hell was he thinking? he has been leading the way this year... and they beat the flowering Lions ffs hardly worth a hi five let alone a night on the town, Demons r destined for mediocrity if they dont come down on him like a tonne of bricks >:(

j959

Quote from: Marcz on April 11, 2011, 03:14:28 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on April 11, 2011, 03:08:06 PM

:-[ thats terrible what the hell was he thinking? he has been leading the way this year... and they beat the flowering Lions ffs hardly worth a hi five let alone a night on the town, Demons r destined for mediocrity if they dont come down on him like a tonne of bricks >:(
i can just see Dean Bailey ripping off his head and showering down his throat!!   :o

lol Scoach99 (below)!   ;D

S_Coach99

Michael Clarke gets my vote. Scored a ton, but still a Tool.

MissPiesFF

Perthwildcat

I nominate Jack Reiwoldt for the following reasons

His bird to the Hawks bench
His hair
The fact he looks like Sherminator from American Pie
Also the way he carried on the bench after being knocked out last week. 

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 11, 2011, 08:10:04 PM
Quote from: S_Coach99 on April 11, 2011, 07:51:13 PM
Michael Clarke gets my vote. Scored a ton, but still a Tool.
LOL ? ha
HAHAHA!!! At least he finally did something :P.

ossie85

j959

Quote from: Perthwildcat on April 12, 2011, 12:50:21 AM
I nominate Jack Reiwoldt for the following reasons

His bird to the Hawks bench
His hair
The fact he looks like Sherminator from American Pie
Also the way he carried on the bench after being knocked out last week.
don't forget last season when he started punching Tayte Pears' arm when Pears was coming back from a broken wrist - i know injured players shouldn't be out on the field but if you're an upcoming talent in the league, you don't earn respect for that sort of cr*p ...

i like Jack as a player of the game and can see his obvious passion for it but his antics are starting to wear a bit thin ... i saw his press statement yesterday and i reckon he only came across has half-remorseful ...

LF

VOTING FOR WEEK 2 IS NOW OPEN
we have 8 nominations this week and i think they are great nominations and it will be a close one again this week.

MissPiesFF

I did not even vote for my own after seeing the Dr Dreamteam one..that is classic. I forgot to listen to him on SEN tonight. I wonder if anyone asked him 'WTF dude!' ha.

PS. I forgot to put a reason next to mine. Better remember that for next week.

LF

j959

so many worthy winners this week, so hard to pick!!!!  ???    ;D

roo boys!

Has to be Dr DT. Also because he does DT not SC.. :P