Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

i second that motion shaggy.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 01, 2011, 04:27:41 PM
I'm nominating MasterQ for being a twat and ditching FF.

Aww did I get nominated last year when I went AWOL? Was for extremely personal reasons though.

bomberboy0618

q is a twat though as he still gets around but just ignores us and plays ftp (a game we all play)

Boomz

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 01, 2011, 04:39:53 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 01, 2011, 04:27:41 PM
I'm nominating MasterQ for being a twat and ditching FF.

Aww did I get nominated last year when I went AWOL? Was for extremely personal reasons though.

I doubt it ;) it's different with Q as he's still around and even replied to a question I asked on FTP (cricket game) forums...

bomberboy0618

bomberboy0618

haha shaggy as well having a go at him :P jks :)

MissPiesFF

Blah I have to register for cricket just to see the post!!! PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS x 3958578375835797857

Alex7089

QuoteHello Everyone

My name is Master Q (You can call me Q) and I am running for the USA Senior NAT Manager Position. For most of the past season, I was the Assistant Manager of Kenya, working with Flemda and DangerDave, 2 fantastic players of the game. I think I could well as manager, I've set the orders for a few NAT matches already and haven't done too badly, so I have some experience. If I get the job I'd most likely build the team up so the Nation can stay in the middle of the rankings for a few seasons but at the same time try and win most league games. I understand that I haven't been apart of the USA Community, but I want to join in and meet some new people. If I don't get the job, I'll still be joining the community and raising my hand for an Assistant Position.

I also have a lot of spare credits. I'd like to get some comps up and running, as well as some International ones (They shall be kept as a secret for now   ).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks
-Q

There you go MP ;)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 01, 2011, 04:58:48 PM
QuoteHello Everyone

My name is Master Q (You can call me Q) and I am running for the USA Senior NAT Manager Position. For most of the past season, I was the Assistant Manager of Kenya, working with Flemda and DangerDave, 2 fantastic players of the game. I think I could well as manager, I've set the orders for a few NAT matches already and haven't done too badly, so I have some experience. If I get the job I'd most likely build the team up so the Nation can stay in the middle of the rankings for a few seasons but at the same time try and win most league games. I understand that I haven't been apart of the USA Community, but I want to join in and meet some new people. If I don't get the job, I'll still be joining the community and raising my hand for an Assistant Position.

I also have a lot of spare credits. I'd like to get some comps up and running, as well as some International ones (They shall be kept as a secret for now   ).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks
-Q

There you go MP ;)

Ta Alex and OMG are you for real? What a load of absolute BS! That has to be the most entertaining piece I have seen all week.

PS. I am the owner of the Collingwood Magpies and I earn 1 Mill each year. Oh wait there's more, I founded Microsoft and invented the Sherrin. To farkin funny.

Alex7089

Yep he has ditched us but we don't know why :(

Boomz

QuoteRegarding FF, I may be back soon.

That was his answer when shaggy said we miss him...  ::)

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 01, 2011, 07:24:17 PM
Yep he has ditched us but we don't know why :(
I blame... that guy *points

MissPiesFF

He's prolly reading this right now....hmm I could probably PM Montz for an IP ha!

LF

if i could nominate twice i`d pick the sub rule.