Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

who cares out racist comments- drug testers have been waking swanny at 6am... that can't be good for his DT scoring :'(

BratPack

Sherman acted like a tool but Hewitt IS a tool. He wins  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: luvfooty on June 28, 2011, 11:10:02 PM
bratpack you can only nomination once per week so your first nomination of lleyton hewitt was used  :)
I would have nominated the other one if I had seen :P. I always nominate a user's second one if I can't come up with one :P.

I just noticed I use alot of :P emoticons in my posts :P. Maybe I should stop.....

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 29, 2011, 02:31:42 PM
I just noticed I use alot of :P emoticons in my posts :P. Maybe I should stop.....

Why? :o Everyone loves emoticons! :D Or do they? ???

Boomz

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 29, 2011, 02:36:55 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 29, 2011, 02:31:42 PM

Why? :o Everyone loves emoticons! :D Or do they? ???

I do  ;D I need a laughing emoticon :(

LF

WEEK 13 WINNER IS JUSTIN SHERMAN FOR HIS RACIAL SLUR TO JOEL WILKINSON ANOTHER LANDSLIDE VICTORY OF 10 VOTES.AND A WELL DESERVING WINNER. ;D

see you here again on Sunday for your new nominations  8)

Luigi197

Geeze that went quick. How about Nominations close on thursday and voting closes friday?
i missed it! :(

When do you close them usually?

LF

nominations open sunday after the last game and close tuesday around 8pm wst from then you can vote until thursday 1pm wst.wst because i live in perth and i have to work it around work and my kids sports.

Luigi197

LF

Windigo

Jarrad Grant & Co. For the monumental flower up of the easy goal in the open goal square.  :)

LF

i nominate the troll/moron/idiot that is impersonating MP and has stolen her IP.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Zarts on July 03, 2011, 11:44:47 PM
this is ziplock.

hmmm, made a mistake just then... was like- I don't want this rando hacking MY account and spamming MY email, so was like- I'll change my email address to something random (chose awesome101@hotmail.com)

forgot that you needed your email to log onto ff (as I just leave mine signed on), and I can't activate my account since I just picked a random account name...

mmmm, screwed up there didn't I :P

This was a PM from Zarts aka Ziplock. Massive facepalm. Ziplock is my nomination for the week. ;D

Justin Bieber