Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

You can nomination whoever or what ever you want.
c4v3m4n you can only nominate one thing per week.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: luvfooty on June 06, 2011, 11:50:34 AM
You can nomination whoever or what ever you want.
c4v3m4n you can only nominate one thing per week.

Sorry mate, I was unaware of that. My bad.  :-\

LF

that's alright just pick the one you would prefer to nominate :)

c4v3m4n

In that case, I nominate the father dropping his kid.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 05, 2011, 09:45:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_JS70oggEs&feature=related

Or how about the ball boy that ran onto the court during a point in the French Open...
I'll nominate this for Caveman ;).

c4v3m4n

Grazz

Id like to nominate the Gutless Little Slug that is abusing people through cyber space cause he thinks
hes can, what a joke this mindless twat is and surely he's gotta be the "TOOL OF THE YEAR"

PowerBug

The umpire that gave a 5om penatly in the goal square. What a toughy, don't want to cross him in the streets.

BoredSaint

Gary Lyon for burning out the cables on the footy show whilst burning his Yo Gabba Gabba suit

Bazinga

Quote from: Grazz on June 07, 2011, 07:14:30 PM
Id like to nominate the Gutless Little Slug that is abusing people through cyber space cause he thinks
hes can, what a joke this mindless twat is and surely he's gotta be the "TOOL OF THE YEAR"

I'm not doubting you on this one Grazz, but what proof do you have that this is happening? We've heard endless rumours but seen zero proof. m0nty confirmed there was no trace of abuse.

LF

Quote from: PowerBug on June 07, 2011, 07:58:32 PM
The umpire that gave a 5om penatly in the goal square. What a toughy, don't want to cross him in the streets.

is this the same one nominated last week.if it is i`ll have to remove it from the voting because you can`t nominate it again

LF

WEEKN 10 VOTING IS NOW OPEN  :)

i didn`t really want to put the last nomination up because of the fact there is no proof but it was a nomination by someone and so i`ll put it up there.

Justin Bieber

LF

WEEK 10 WINNER IS DYLSTA05 AKA JUDDERNAUT AKA DWEBBY BY 1 VOTE.

see you back here sunday after the last game for your new nominations  :)

j959

Quote from: luvfooty on June 09, 2011, 04:05:44 PM
WEEK 10 WINNER IS DYLSTA05 AKA JUDDERNAUT AKA DWEBBY BY 1 VOTE.

see you back here sunday after the last game for your new nominations  :)
sorry luv, i know it's early but I can I please nominate Ricky Nixon for this coming week right now??

Ricky Nixon - "wah, wah - I decided to get involved with an unstable 17yr old cos I couldn't keep it in my pants"

"AFLPA suspended me after I admitted I had 'inappropriate dealings' with her, but now she says she made stuff up about me, so I'm gonna gonna sue those AFLPA motherflowers' a**es for millions"

(oh, and you could do that last bit about the millions in a Dr Evil voice, "for 2 million dollars!" with the finger thing and everything!)   ;)