Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Malthouse and his bread conference was the funniest thing I have ever heard!

Is it on youtube? ???

bomberboy0618

Windigo

Yeah, I watched it at school.

It never get's old.  8)

LF

LF

i was going to vote for plankers but meow meow`s is just too funny for me not to vote for it.

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on May 25, 2011, 06:59:00 AM
Hotly contested week I think :-\
I honestly would have voted for 4 of those options if I could (Except Higgins as he better come good after that :P). Plankers are just tools so they deserve it :P.

CrowsFan

Don't really see how you can vote for meow meow. He did something by accident so not really a tool thing to do just a mistake

LF

Quote from: naste on May 23, 2011, 10:00:51 AM
Think that Puss Puss needs another crack at it. Lol

Quote from: meow meow on May 19, 2011, 07:02:12 PM
I just did the mother of all F-Ups. Haha I cannot actually believe what I just did. I read about John Brown coming back this week, and that McGrath and DRUMMOND are out. I thought okay, I'll bring ADCOCK into my team this week. Brodie Smith out, Hibberd in. No problems there. Lower out. For some reason, I had Drummond on my mind, and picked him instead of Adcock. Didn't even look at the confirmation page, because really, who could stuff it up?

this is why he is nominated he may have done it by accident but he didn`t look at the confirmation page thats why he is a tool.

McRooster

I wanted to hit a few of the Crows with a plank  :P

Plankers  ::)

Cicjose

LF

WEEK 8 WINNER IS PLANKERS JUST BEATING MEOW MEOW BY 2 VOTES  :D

week 9 nominations will open after the last game on sunday  8)

pyronerd

getting all the plankers a tool each might be an issue, anybody know where we could find a million drills? :P

CrowsFan

pyronerd

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 26, 2011, 06:25:12 PM
They might just plank on them pyro!
:-X only plankers would be stupid enough to impale themselves on drills :P