Main Menu

NAT Elections!

Started by HillHero13, March 30, 2011, 04:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

8-6 Suited

Meh who cares. he wont get it because he sucks. Left us all in the cold... Just disappeared.

BratPack

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on March 30, 2011, 11:38:31 PM
Meh who cares. he wont get it because he sucks. Left us all in the cold... Just disappeared.

I was going to ask if he'd abandon the USA like he and CC abandoned Kenya but I thought that might be frowned upon by the mods there

CrowsFan

I see he has moved back to aus and changed his team name...

I think you should ask BP ;)

8-6 Suited

I don't think he ever actually left Australia CF. At least I don't think he did.

But I agree with you on that BP. Disappointing that he left here like he did. I wonder if switched over to the 'dark side'... BigFaggots.

Boomz

Quote from: BratPack on March 30, 2011, 11:28:17 PM
Well looky who's running for Team USA

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=21711

Saw that earlier... I bet he turns up back here eventually or is already but under a different name ::) I was gonna aska similar question but decided against it :-X

baggy seems like a knob... seems like he just has a thing against u shaggy :-X

CrowsFan

I think I'm going to vote for the other guy running for US nat so Q doesn't get it :P

BratPack

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on March 31, 2011, 12:17:18 AM
I don't think he ever actually left Australia CF. At least I don't think he did.

But I agree with you on that BP. Disappointing that he left here like he did. I wonder if switched over to the 'dark side'... BigFaggots.

You mean...

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 31, 2011, 10:53:58 AM
I think I'm going to vote for the other guy running for US nat so Q doesn't get it :P
I think I'll do that too. Can't believe he has ditched us!!

Barlow 21

Quote from: Fletch74 on March 31, 2011, 11:36:59 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on March 31, 2011, 10:53:58 AM
I think I'll do that too. Can't believe he has ditched us!!
+1

Alex7089

:( Maybe he is already back, but not as Q?

CrowsFan

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 31, 2011, 06:02:01 PM
:( Maybe he is already back, but not as Q?
Why would you do that though? Come back to a place where everyone knows you and not tell anyone who you are?

Boomz

I thought about messaging him on FTP and asking him but can't be bothered... if he doesn't want to come on here thats his choice :(

cookie311993

i dont think q will win and i dont think reesbr will win either

Alex7089

As I said nobody on here is ready, apart from Shaggy who wants to serve as Assistant for another term.
And people who aren't ready won't get elected. Pretty simple.