anyone going for any?

i'm thinking if going for Netherlands

Boomz

Not me... maybe in a few seasons ;D

Barlow 21

Quote from: HillHero13 on March 30, 2011, 04:07:50 PM
anyone going for any?

i'm thinking if going for Netherlands
+1 I`ll go for the one with the least registrants.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on March 30, 2011, 04:21:36 PM
Not me... maybe in a few seasons ;D
Same here although I'd prefer going for U19 :).

BratPack

On one hand I would like to try, on the other I really don't think it's fair. I'm not a huge participant of any of the boards on FTP nor do I have any motivation whatsoever to ever be a hugely involved participant of the FTP forums. So I guess my answer is AND I QUOTE "Maybe, but leaning towards No"

EDIT: Had to put that in :P

Boomz

then again if any1 from FF gets a job i'd be interested in being an assistant.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on March 30, 2011, 04:58:08 PM
On one hand I would like to try, on the other I really don't think it's fair. I'm not a huge participant of any of the boards on FTP nor do I have any motivation whatsoever to ever be a hugely involved participant of the FTP forums. So I guess my answer is AND I QUOTE "Maybe, but leaning towards No"

EDIT: Had to put that in :P
Same here. Although I still post a bit on the Aussie boards but not alot nowadays due to school.

Alex7089

I am definitely not running. Only one who is even close on here is Shaggy.
Remember block votes are bad guys, if you want to pull that shower go to Bermuda.

Should try and get an assistant job for at least a term before you think about it.

BratPack

Quote from: BOOMZ on March 30, 2011, 05:10:16 PM
then again if any1 from FF gets a job i'd be interested in being an assistant.

So would I.

And yeah I agree with Alex. Only guy who should really have a go at running I think is Shaggy. He's put in the time.

Guy from my one day league is running for the South Africa job. I don't see how he can get it when his senior squad doesn't even rate 120  ::)

bomberboy0618

same as u two id like an assistant role as in 4 seasons time ill run for canada.

cookie311993

i am gonna be running for canada u/19's in the future before moving my way up to seniors

Alex7089

I'd be interested in an assistant role as well. I think I should do a bit of reading around the forums and get a better grasp on orders though.

cookie311993

i am gonna vote for shaggy. he deserves it

Boomz

Interesting to see Heppa's going again for Aus...

cookie311993

heppa has alot bigger supporter base then shaggy but we will see