downgrade thornton to robbie tarrant, upgrade foley to premium mid around 430k??

Started by jaydenbro, March 30, 2011, 02:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaydenbro

i think these two players i have signal weaklinks do you think i should get rid of them now rather than later??

geezus

wait for another week at least. prices dont change until their 3rd game. see how they perform this weekend then decide. to early to decide.

Mish

your midprices should be the last players you upgrade, concentrate on upgrading your rookies to keepers first so that later in the season you wont have any donuts on the field, especially with byes.

DG

Quote from: Mish on March 30, 2011, 02:55:33 PM
your midprices should be the last players you upgrade, concentrate on upgrading your rookies to keepers first so that later in the season you wont have any donuts on the field, especially with byes.

+1

beermee

its a pity that they limit it to only 2 trades per week isnt it......

yorgis

if we all had more trades avail. it would'nt be a competition would it? why are so many dt'ers jumping off players after only one game? goodes and higgs 76, roo 78, stevie 77, buddy 72. LIDS 74. does that mean we gotta jump off themm guys too?

Ziplock

yeah man, I'd be trading out all those players, look how showere they are :P

jaydenbro

sometimes players needa go straight away if you want to win the car anyways

chatters24

Quote from: jaydenbro on March 30, 2011, 03:32:08 PM
sometimes players needa go straight away if you want to win the car anyways

Absolutely! I'm sure this is the strategy that has been used by previous winners of the car. They would have been all about the side way's trades!!  ::)

duffman

Quote from: yorgis on March 30, 2011, 03:26:39 PM
if we all had more trades avail. it would'nt be a competition would it? why are so many dt'ers jumping off players after only one game? goodes and higgs 76, roo 78, stevie 77, buddy 72. LIDS 74. does that mean we gotta jump off themm guys too?
+1 crazy to judge a player after one game  unless injured  :P

Holz

if you can give me a valid reason why foley is a weeklink in your team, besides the fact he scored low 1 week when he was sick and played just voer a quarter and a half than its a good idea to make the trade.

jaydenbro

foley most likely going to be a sub target and he just doesn't look fully fit there are so many better players in the competition around his price that would do a much better job

chatters24

Quote from: jaydenbro on March 30, 2011, 03:44:47 PM
foley most likely going to be a sub target and he just doesn't look fully fit there are so many better players in the competition around his price that would do a much better job

It just has to be asked....why did you pick him one week ago then???

Ziplock

jaydenbro

well at the last min i downgraded cotchin to foley witch obviously was a horrendous move