Rookie Starters

Started by Davoo, March 30, 2011, 01:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

So many rookies and cannot decide which to put on field!

who to start out of: darling vs tapscott vs matera? i hate the feeling that 2 of these guys will be on the bench because i think that all  should score well. dont know bout matera though

duffman

tapscott for me ,not sure on matera yet looking forward to watching gc rookies on sat night  ;D

Davoo

so hard to decide on the gc rookies. darling against port in cool weather in adelaide, he could score high.

i could do swallow vs krak with 2 of the 3 rookies mentioned as well ?

Mish

id go krak in the midfield coz collingwood will rip us kangas apart :( (hopefully not).

id go with darling coz his playing a crappy team.

m-ry

Tapscott for me, if harks play like a top 4 team tapscott should see plenty of it, then darling leave GC player on bench due to unsure factor

Davoo

so if i start darling and tapscott, swallow and matera will be on the bench. i hope they dont have a thriller game

yorgis

who's to know about the sunnies, but i woould def go with tapscott, then darling,

Mish

Quote from: Davoo on March 30, 2011, 02:09:16 PM
so if i start darling and tapscott, swallow and matera will be on the bench. i hope they dont have a thriller game

you will never allways get it right, rookies are unpredictable and inconsistant... in the 2nd half of the year you should be able to consistantly pull out scores over $2k with ease as long as you make good use of these rookies and treat them as cash cows and get some more premiums in your team.

Perthwildcat

Tapscott for me too, he looked like a pro last week.  Hard as nails.

deekay

Quote from: Perthwildcat on March 30, 2011, 05:40:55 PM
Tapscott for me too, he looked like a pro last week.  Hard as nails.

i dont have tapscott - but that bump he put on McVeigh i think it was on the wing. The guy looks to be a born gun. get around him if you have him.

diddley

im sticking with tapscott. even if he backs his game up with an 80 ill be happy with the hulk.