Yes, make trade
13 (29.5%)
No dont waste your trades yet
27 (61.4%)
Good trade but wait a few rounds
4 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Bluke

Just in case you haven't noticed, these guys are being sarcastic.

Dont trade. Ablett in rd 9

Gilbee more important than ever with Hargrave and Lake out for at least 4.

Delideo will come good.

Ziplock

everyone who said trade is just trolling you. Don't do it dude, it's jumping the gun way too soon on all those players.

Bazinga

We all need to put up our 'Sarcasm Signs'  :P

yorgis

when gilbee comes back, with lake out, hargreave out, harbrow gone and wood injured over the weekend i believe, he will be their go to man . would'nt write off lids just yet. wait for ablett , he might just come down in price [i expect his B/E will be oretty high]

elephants

Quote from: Mish on March 30, 2011, 12:15:31 PM
Trade trade trade!!! nottttt!!!

why did you have gilbee in your side to start with?

and why would you get ablet when he hasnt proven himself yet?

and why would you get any rookies which havent proven themselves in the AFL yet?? (one game isnt proving yourself).
agree 100%

j959

think the council has spoken - you're not in any doubt are ya??   ;)

oldshepp

The only thing that's holding Deledio back from a good score is Hardwick !

deekay

trade for sure, ablett is a proven gun....gilbee isnt playing so you dont want him.

sounds good to me - voted trade..........

KRZTRK

Quote from: CuStArDaRm on March 30, 2011, 01:45:53 PM
Im gonna tell you to do it coz' clearly the fact that your considering it means your pretty crap at fantasy and your gonna do it anyway.
Good luck sucking

FYI my team does suck...my team as it lined up for round 1 was(after emergencies were put in)(in order of highest to lowest)
Backs - Gibbs, Grimes, Lower, Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Otten
Bench - Gilbee, Duigan, Toy

Midfield - Swan, Montagna, Boyd, Heppell, Bewick, Conca
Bench - Hibberd, Swallow, Bennell

Rucks - Cox, Sandilands
Bench - Smith, Bailey

Forwads - Krakouer, Reiwoldt, Knights, Higgins, Franklin, Didak, Richardson
Bench - Darling, Prestia, Matera

IMO i have a pretty solid team & i scored 2103 in round 1

as for when i said his father died, thats what i read off another FF post & im sorry i dont know gilbee's family personally & wasnt aware he died in 2009... MY BAD!

Bluke

JoeMontana

Dude, your teams ok if it scored 2103, but dont trade yet, you only trade this week if you have a long-term injury, i.e. Johnno Brown. Let's see what Deledio, Gilbee if he plays this week do, then talk on here again next week what trades to make. Keep your trades at least till next week, we can see who was a Round 1 star and a Round 2 hack.

KRZTRK

Quote from: JoeMontana on March 31, 2011, 02:02:21 AM
Dude, your teams ok if it scored 2103, but dont trade yet, you only trade this week if you have a long-term injury, i.e. Johnno Brown. Let's see what Deledio, Gilbee if he plays this week do, then talk on here again next week what trades to make. Keep your trades at least till next week, we can see who was a Round 1 star and a Round 2 hack.

well i didnt have one player in my forward line to get over 100... krakouker was the highest with 96(i think)& when you also montagna & boyd scoring well below their average ... would expect 100+ from Goddard, Boyd, Montagna, Reiwoldt, Franklin, Didak & maybe Shaw & Higgins...

so if they had scored well it would be more 2200+

having said that though shoulda woulda coulda but they didnt... so yer...

Bluke

I would have got 2300+ if if if if

Plenty of underperforming premiums last week. I bet some of the rookies come back down to earth this week while some of the proven performers will show their worth.

Ziplock

if I'd loopholed foley I would have come like 350th. That's not going to stop burning for a while (Kind of like foley last week). :P

Chopps

not quiet sure why you would consider trading out delideo as an option i mean 15ppg less then his avg isnt stinking it up sure if he does it week in week out but it was rd