Yes, make trade
13 (29.5%)
No dont waste your trades yet
27 (61.4%)
Good trade but wait a few rounds
4 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

KRZTRK

im considering traded out deledio & gilbee for ablett & a rookie like pederson or Mckernan...

at the moment i have $1,500 in the bank so this trade would open the bank balance up to bout $100,000

thoughts

Mish

Trade trade trade!!! nottttt!!!

why did you have gilbee in your side to start with?

and why would you get ablet when he hasnt proven himself yet?

and why would you get any rookies which havent proven themselves in the AFL yet?? (one game isnt proving yourself).

karlos

I wouldn't lose faith in Deledio just yet - he played a shocking game and still scored over 70.

I'm not sure what the deal is with Gilbee though...anyone know?

They are both proven scorers, so I wouldn't waste trades this early unless they are injured.

KRZTRK

gilbee father died ive heard and thats why he didnt play... if i was to make the trade i would be doing it next week and wait to see how ablett plays with GCS & to see if delideo plays like a hack, also if gilbee doesnt play again i cant aford to keep him in my taem not playing at his price.. (im playing for league win, not overall win)

valkorum

Trade Trade Trade out those GUNS

*it gets worse*

Red Dirtie

chaosAD

Trade Trade Trade keep trading every week !

simma1978

Quote from: KRZTRK on March 30, 2011, 12:26:38 PM
gilbee father died ive heard and thats why he didnt play... if i was to make the trade i would be doing it next week and wait to see how ablett plays with GCS & to see if delideo plays like a hack, also if gilbee doesnt play again i cant aford to keep him in my taem not playing at his price.. (im playing for league win, not overall win)

What are you on about? His dad died in 2009!!!!!

Mish

Quote from: simma1978 on March 30, 2011, 12:49:08 PM

he died again.   :o

n4cr123

Brilliant sideways trades defiantly do it ;D

Spooners

Mate I wouldn't trade out 2 premiums in any situation. On the other hand, the guys who are 'advising' you probably have no idea.

If your determined to bring Ablett in, wait at least a week to see how he performs at GC. His price will most likely go down after rd 4 as well. In the meantime, hopefully Gilbee is named and Lids does something productive for Richmond this week - he did more for Carlton in rd 1.

In saying that I traded sideways rd 1 last year and came top 50 so to be honest, its your team, do what you want with it.

duffman

sounds like a case of the one game fever ,would not consider any trades after one game unless injured ,and no way would i trade delideo  ???

CuStArDaRm

Im gonna tell you to do it coz' clearly the fact that your considering it means your pretty crap at fantasy and your gonna do it anyway.
Good luck sucking

CuStArDaRm

Quote from: simma1978 on March 30, 2011, 12:49:08 PM

+1

Hirdy005

I definitely wouldn’t be trading two premiums for 1 Premium and a rookie (even though Ablett is a True Premium) 

You said you’re going for a league win and wouldn’t make the trade to next week.  Given that the league byes are in round 4,5,6. Give him another week and you get til round 7 so he can make his way back in the side.

I read someone that Rodney Eade casually dropped that Gilbee was injured and would be out for 3 weeks at the Bulldogs press conference prior to their first game, but it’s not on the AFL injury list so that may be incorrect. And I couldn’t agree more with Spooners, its your team do what you thinks right