Supercoach gold

Started by cortez, March 30, 2011, 12:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Just wondering how close supercoach gold was to getting it right with there predicted scores on the weekend. Couldn't be bothered spending money on it so just curious

Najoman_86

Would be interesting to here about how many people are using Supercoach Gold...

Might access the free-trial just to have a squiz, if its still available

Marstar

Im using the free trial, and SCGold was way off Round 1 ... due to the fact the rookies were calculated at Zero.

It also doesnt take into account the people we are picking are ones likely to outscore their previous averages.

As the season progresses though ... and a new set of averages are established to reflect this years performances, it will get closer to reality.

But even without SCGold all you need to do is add up the averages of your starting 22 and you will get an indication anyway.

The bonus however is that i believe SCGold also takes into account each players average against that particular team they are playing against aswell.

SCGold looks good ... whether it's worth paying for is a totally different matter.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Najoman_86 on March 30, 2011, 02:05:08 PM
Might access the free-trial just to have a squiz, if its still available
Pretty sure the button for my trial is still there. Whether it is still available is beyond me as I can't be bothered with it due to the lagging of the site for me.

*Peace Out Pplz.