Zac Smith the most important in this week

Started by spudsarmy, March 30, 2011, 11:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

^ any other solution and you're just blowing too much money. Essentially, you need one decent ruckman to cover during the byes, which means you're either going to punt on a 200k ruck like fraser (which is way too much dough to be sitting benched), or you're going the jippet switch. Pretty much, joel tip. + petrie is the only viable option I see.

Unless you had Kurt Tip. as your second ruck, and petrie in the forward line... if he hadn't picked up that injury, it could have been an interesting strategy I would have considered.

Bluke

Quote from: Ziplock on March 31, 2011, 02:30:47 AM
^ any other solution and you're just blowing too much money. Essentially, you need one decent ruckman to cover during the byes, which means you're either going to punt on a 200k ruck like fraser (which is way too much dough to be sitting benched), or you're going the jippet switch. Pretty much, joel tip. + petrie is the only viable option I see.

Unless you had Kurt Tip. as your second ruck, and petrie in the forward line... if he hadn't picked up that injury, it could have been an interesting strategy I would have considered.

Wouldn't have been productive enough though. I'm happiest when both my rucks score 100+

The best part about the ruck setup Coxilands + Jippett + Zmith + Teatrie is that you potentially have 3 plays that can be milked later on. Hopefully Petrie becomes a keeper and Zmith puts on 150k and can be dropped down to Gorringe or Bailey later in the season.