Captain choice for round 2

Started by The Bloods, March 30, 2011, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bloods

I'm tossing up between Juddy playing the new kids on the block the Gold coast or Swanny taking on the Roos what are your thoughts and who are you contemplating as your captain ???

cortez

Fev!!! Will kill it playing in Tassie

Dunham29

Aeon05

I'm gonna go with Swan again, just to be safe for my league head to head

diddley

swan wont be a bad choice any week i cant imagine. perma-captain.

Yoshi

What about Gibbs against Gold Coast. Could score another 147 +

bjrouse

Goddard against Richmond? or don't you have him

bluedreamin

After what Swan dished out round 1 how could you look elsewhere? I wouldn't be surprised if he took this year as a personal challenge to win the brownlow he should have got last year.

Cruiseon

I'd be thinking seriously about Swan and then when you think of other options, give yourself a slap and choose Swan.

bluedreamin

Quote from: bjrouse on March 30, 2011, 10:26:09 AM
Goddard against Richmond? or don't you have him

Averaging 151 against the tigers over the last 3 games against them according to Footy Tragic... gives me pause for thought after initially putting the Swan blinkers on.

bluedreamin

nathan11

Average Vs Richmond in his last 3 matches: 151
Average at MCG in his last 3 matches: 113
Last weeks Score: 119
SuperGold Projection: 130
Calvin’s Prediction: 145

With 144 and 188 in his last 2 games against the Tigers last year, you may have found your captain in my first sentence. His 188 consisted of 28d and it’s safe to say that Goddard loves playing the Tigers. He loves them that much that they are his favourite team to play in the last 3 years when it comes to scoring SC points. Last week Goddard only scratched up 119 which included his 3rd lowest amount of disposals in the last 2 years. So if he can pick up a few more touches around the ground this week, you’d assume he can hit close to the 150+ mark.

meow meow

Rawlings will take Swan when he pushes forward. This spells danger. But Swan is such a beast, it's hard to write him off.

meow meow

I'm pretty sure i'll have one of Judd, Murphy or Gibbs. Then cry as Swan pulls another 160+ and i didn't put the C on him again.

Swallow12

Goddard or Judd.. Judd is a bit riskier, but could be delicious