Main Menu

Swallow

Started by Johnboy, March 30, 2011, 12:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnboy

What do people expect him to score this week?

80?

How many people don't have/have him? To those that have him are you starting him?

I paid the extra 60-80k for the job secuirty and extra scoring potential over Curnow (backfired!), Atley, Libba. Although Curnow fired Swallow still has the better job security. Suprised at the number of people who dropped him for Atley (seems to be the most popular replacement)

Holz

i would love to have swallow at the moment after atley's peformance, if you have him i would start him over any of the rookies unless it means not starting lower  tapscot or krak (if we count him as a rookie),

i would hope for 70+

Generalsor

Ready made, quality. I would be ok with 70 at least but i expect him to get up around the 80ish mark.

Mish

swallow on my bench with harris starting on field.

Footy God

Im starting him over Savage, I paid the extra 60k over Curnow! So I pay as well play him

yorgis

i'm undecided wether to start swallow or harris or both. prefer harris [much more experienced ]. i'm thinking that swallow may not get as much of the ball against the blues midfield group, juddy,gibbs, murphy,simpson, etc. he may even get tagged by carrazzo

Footy God

I seriously doubt Harris or Swallow will get tagged. GAJ number 1. Riskyy and Brennan probably the next two inline. Harbrow even...

deekay

would you start harris and swallow? (over conca/gaff/hibberd)

Cruiseon

Let's not get too excited about Swallow yet. I'll be starting Libba before Swallow but watching very closely to see how he and all the other GC players go. Let's face it, this is unchartered waters, we'll know 100% more next week.

duffman

got swallow on the bench will play harris ,wait and see on swallow  ;)

Cicjose

swallow on field libba as emergency after atley's poor showing

Footy God

Hm....Savage against Melbourne is hard to resist. But might still go Swallow.

Ziplock

I have a feeling swallow will score sub-60 and piss everyone off chronic :P

Footy God

Quote from: Ziplock on March 30, 2011, 07:25:36 PM
I have a feeling swallow will score sub-60 and piss everyone off chronic :P
haha, you have that feeling because I bet you dont have him

j959

hoping 70+

expecting 60+

will be disappointed but not surprised with sub-50pts ...   :'(     ;D