If you were thinking of ditching a player after Rd 1 READ THIS

Started by bjrouse, March 29, 2011, 10:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjrouse

DON'T PANIC TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will run out of trades and it will kill you at the end of the season.
Don't question me, Just trust me

The end

cptFantasy

I love this guy!

...but it is a case by case situation if you have say Brown and Sloane vs Yarran and Atley...

meow meow

I'm ditching King Lion anyway. Trades in the first few rounds are perfectly fine.

diddley

Quote from: bjrouse on March 29, 2011, 10:56:55 PM
PANIC TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i heard when i read this, was PANIC TRADE!!!  everything else was a blur.
so ishould sideways trade all my premiums that didnt score 130, right?

bjrouse

bjrouse

Quote from: diddley on March 30, 2011, 05:02:26 AM
Quote from: bjrouse on March 29, 2011, 10:56:55 PM
PANIC TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so ishould sideways trade all my premiums that didnt score 130, right?

You hit the nail on the head

bluedreamin

I've got massive trade problems this week. None of my f$@kn suns players scored a single point in the first round. Very disappointing after I put huge research into these guys in the off season.

cortez

I thought fev was playing firsts for Casey but didn't get picked. I'm hmmm. Have to trade him out. I thought he was flying in the preseason too. Heard so much in the media about him.

bluedreamin

Nah don't trade him. He's still a chance to be picked by Frankston, Aker's Tassie team and the Eltham U14 firsts.

cortez

I might have to hold on to him then if he starts putting as much time into his football as what he does into his gambling he could have a real breakthrough year!

BratPack

Quote from: bluedreamin on March 30, 2011, 10:39:17 AM
Nah don't trade him. He's still a chance to be picked by Frankston, Aker's Tassie team and the Eltham U14 firsts.

I don't know...the Eltham U14 Firsts are a notoriously hard side to crack into...