Main Menu

DP Of The Year

Started by Alex7089, March 29, 2011, 08:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Thanks for the vote RB.

You should know my opinion on the appointment of an untried coach. I think it's flawed, although at least they have backed him up with some decent assistants.

When I did that, I was just about to move up to the rank of Expert Coach, so thought that would tie in well with the FF site, but didn't think it deserved a nomination.... :)

roo boys!

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 02, 2011, 10:03:03 AM
Thanks for the vote RB.

You should know my opinion on the appointment of an untried coach. I think it's flawed, although at least they have backed him up with some decent assistants.

When I did that, I was just about to move up to the rank of Expert Coach, so thought that would tie in well with the FF site, but didn't think it deserved a nomination.... :)
Now you are a Veteran coach, doubt Hirdy's gonna get there for a while! ;)

Alex7089

roo boys!

RiOtChEsS

decided to stick with my allstar logo for the whole season before round 1, loving the elxam league and the work Oss has put in  :)

CrowsFan

Well fletch I nominated you and voted for you too :)
Shame no one has voted for mine yet :(

Fletch74

Thanks CF, just didn't think it stood out that much. If I had my vote again I'd chose you ;)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 02, 2011, 11:35:04 AM
Well fletch I nominated you and voted for you too :)
Shame no one has voted for mine yet :(

You changed it after everyone has already voted so I am making an extra vote for yours, I'd love to edit it with a Sherrin ha
+1  ;)

CrowsFan

Haha MP the reason it is funny though is because it has a soccer ball. So the picture combines the 2 things I love most. Soccer and The Crows :D Yes I love soccer more than AFL :o

Alex7089

I'm not sure how to make it so we can change our votes :-\

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 02, 2011, 02:02:55 PM
Haha MP the reason it is funny though is because it has a soccer ball. So the picture combines the 2 things I love most. Soccer and The Crows :D Yes I love soccer more than AFL :o
tbh same ! :P

Alex7089

I prefer Cricket myself. Certainly my favourite sport. But I think it is much more fun watching footy because it changes so much so often. Still very much a developing game.

roo boys!

Only joking CF ;) :-*

CrowsFan

Quote from: roo boys! on April 02, 2011, 02:49:33 PM

The pic hasn't come up. I can't see anything...

roo boys!

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 02, 2011, 02:52:34 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on April 02, 2011, 02:49:33 PM

The pic hasn't come up. I can't see anything...
Oh yeah because the link had the word "f*ck" in it which changes to flower...I'll try one without that ;)