Main Menu

How do you get ranked on this sight?????

Started by BuddysBestMan, March 29, 2011, 05:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddysBestMan

Hey guys

Just wondering why some people commenting have 5,4,3,2 stars while i only have 1. have seen others with one but was just wondering how you rank up.

nathan11

it is on the number of posts, so the guys with lots of stars been here long time :)

BuddysBestMan

Thanks Nathan

so the more ideas and tips i give the higher my rating will go?

Alex7089

Yep, that is pretty much the idea. Remember not to get too hung up on rank though ;) Also I'm pretty sure only m0nty and Pros have 5 stars, although I could be wrong....

BuddysBestMan

Thanks Alex

Just wondering how long have you been on the site because your doing pretty well with 4 stars.

Alex7089

Over 2 years. It was very early in '09 and I am pretty sure the forum started in November '08? Main site a lot longer though.

The site was a lot smaller then, I was 259th to join, it has been great watching the site grow.

BuddysBestMan

Thanks Alex

Do you recon you could have a look at my team. Its under the rate my supercoach tab thing and should be around the top. much apreciated if you could give me some trade ideas for after round two or three?

Barlow 21

The ranks under your name change every 100 posts to Coach then 250 posts after that.
I`m an Experienced Coach.

BuddysBestMan

Cheers
so all i got to do is keep posting :)

CrowsFan

That's right mate. But don't go spamming for the sake of it. Try and give good advice or ask it if you need it.
We are all friendly here :)

Alex7089

Yeah he seems like a good guy - I doubt he will turn :)

MissPiesFF

I personally could'nt givea rats arse about stars ranks etc etc. Just enjoy the site and have fun. And if you have something meaningful to say use the DT/SC boards..otherwise just rave on down here on the dark side buwahahahaah.

PS. Life is fun so is footy

Wes Mantooth

j959

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on March 30, 2011, 02:55:43 PM
apparently im a ruck coach :)
what rank did you get up to on your old login Wes??

j959

Quote from: BuddysBestMan on March 29, 2011, 05:43:13 PM
Hey guys

Just wondering why some people commenting have 5,4,3,2 stars while i only have 1. have seen others with one but was just wondering how you rank up.
you have to introduce yourself to MissPies on the "Introductions" board of the Front bar ...

(just jokes)   ;)