Joel Selwood!!!

Started by The Grundles, March 29, 2011, 04:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

Will he play this weekend?  Any news from Geelong?

PiggyPommy

The word is he will miss this weekend and then be back, but who knows. Thursday will tell all.

The Grundles

Cats are having a press conference now about the injuries...i'm in London and can't get a link...can anyone give me the latest?

YOUNGTELLICA

Word is he'll be given every opportunity to line up on the w/e. Personally think it's a big ask being in WA, but it anyone can do it...

Windigo

Read in the AGE this morning at school.... ;)

That Joell has only missed 2 games in his career. In his 1st season he was "weaned," or eased into it. So disregard that.

Missed 1 through "Soreness."  ::)
                 &
And 1 through a glute problem last year.

So, I'm tipping him to play. But 14 stitches on your lip and also the concussion and coupled with the long flight.... :-\

Mish

i recon he will be names in the side, if not he will be back next week anyways :)

deekay

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/110316/default.aspx

he has put his hand up to play, but medicals say they will have to assess him later in the week....Selwood wanted to play 15minutes after it happened!

Bluke

If he flys over he will play. If he doesnt fly then he wont play. Simple as that.

Possible that they could sub him though which wouldnt be good.

essendon2

LATEST NEWS:

Watching channel ten news and they said that he's most likely going to play this weekend. 90% chance

The Grundles

Fantastic news...If he is playing I will be picking him...i don't think he will ever be subbed off unless he is injured...too much of an influential player

Ziplock

I hope he plays as the sub ;)

Boomz

I hope he doesn't play :-X Late withdrawal preferably :P

Ziplock

really? but a sub would be perfect for all us who don't have him, like imagine if he only scores another 25. Pure gold right there :p

spewing if you have him though :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on March 30, 2011, 12:05:51 AM
really? but a sub would be perfect for all us who don't have him, like imagine if he only scores another 25. Pure gold right there :p

spewing if you have him though :P

25 would be ridicolously good, imagine seeing selwood for about 350k or even below. Atley into selwood round 8 is a pretty decent move

Ziplock

I think we should all take our hands out of our pants right about now :P

good dreaming about it though :'(