Rookie Nightmare who to start?

Started by Blueboys, March 29, 2011, 04:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueboys

Anyone else have the same issue on who to play this week  :-\

Backline: which 2 (Bold is current on field)

Heppell
Lower - Next super start rookie for freo and maybe a keeper?
Duigan
Stanley
Toy

Mids: which 2

Liba - Is he taller then his old man?
Swallow
Gaff - Will he be the sub man at WC?
Atley - Will he score better then last week?
Harris

Forwards: Which 1?

Darling  - His History says his no Darling, lol
Richardson
Presta

Sure others will have a few of these rookies and having the same issue on who to select ???

valkorum

j959

at least you've got the luxury of a wealth of choices blueboy!!  ;D

i'd vote for Heppell and Lower

then Swallow and Harris

for fwds i reckon Prestia because it was flowering hot for the whole WCE v Nth game and sure to have taken a bit out of Darling and Richardson - i reckon at least add a day/day and half to their recovery ...

Alex7089

I'm having similar problems.
Conca Vs. Buckley Vs. Toy
Richardson Vs. Darling Vs. Matera
Anyway,
I would go Heppell/Lower
Swallow/Harris
Prestia.
So basically +1 for j959

SIXX66

Quote from: j959 on March 29, 2011, 04:15:09 PM

then Swallow and Harris

for fwds i reckon Prestia because it was flowering hot for the whole WCE v Nth game and sure to have taken a bit out of Darling and Richardson - i reckon at least add a day/day and half to their recovery ...

if 18 year olds struggle to get up after 6 days, Id be worried..... will not be a factor

Marstar

Quote from: SIXX66 on March 29, 2011, 06:15:32 PM

then Swallow and Harris

if 18 year olds struggle to get up after 6 days, Id be worried..... will not be a factor

+1

Would it be prudent to see how GCS fair against the Blues, b4 throwing all of your GCS rookies in when some of the rookies we already have got 60-90 in the 1st week?

j959

then Swallow and Harris

Darling/Richardson will be affected for their recovery from their Rd1 game more than any other 18yr old who played on the w/end

Blueboys

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 29, 2011, 06:11:11 PM
I'm having similar problems.
Conca Vs. Buckley Vs. Toy
Richardson Vs. Darling Vs. Matera
Anyway,
I would go Heppell/Lower
Swallow/Harris
Prestia.
So basically +1 for j959

Cheers, give the gc boys a run seems to be the trent so Toy / Matera  ;)

Russ dogga

Heppell Lower

Harris Swallow

Darling

Alex7089

then Swallow and Harris

Ummm. I would say that seeing as they have never played anything near the intensity of AFL footy and it was hot and close they would struggle in the turn around. Why do you think so many rookies miss games from soreness every year? ::)

BoredSaint

ive got a richardson vs tapscott vs matera vs darling problem in my fwd line.. have to pick 2

krakouer vs buckley vs irons vs liba vs swallow pick 2.. most likely krakouer and swallow