Sandilands
Gibbs
Franklin
Pendlebury
Selwood >:(

dale93

Daniel82

Red Dirtie

i was thinking Gibbs also, buti reckon he will strongly be looked at by Gold Coast

cptFantasy

Where's SWAAANNNNY?

That is all you need to know!

Daniel82

Picking up Swan after round 5. Got 350k in the bank at the moment, need another 200k to upgrade a rookie to get him. Unless I trade Pendlebury for him but sideways trades are a bit of a waste.

redfield

Quote from: Daniel82 on March 29, 2011, 03:38:12 PM
Picking up Swan after round 5. Got 350k in the bank at the moment, need another 200k to upgrade a rookie to get him. Unless I trade Pendlebury for him but sideways trades are a bit of a waste.

Why after round 5. If you're thinking of waiting until then, you should probably just wait the extra two weeks and then trade him in after his first bye. It seems illogical to not start with him and then trade him in before he even has a single bye.

Anyway, to answer the question, I would go with Goddard.

PiggyPommy

Im tossing up between Goddard and Swanny for skipper this week. Will probably go with Swan again though.

Nyn

Goddard should wreck richmond, Swan will dominate Roos... On form im going swan.

thanme

I'm actually considering Gibbs vs GC over Swanny. I don't think last weekend was that much of a fluke, and he'll have a field day against an inexperienced GC team surely?

nathan11

would wait and see teams, but sandi might be a good idea for you

nathan11

Brendon Goddard â€" St Kilda

Average Vs Richmond in his last 3 matches: 151
Average at MCG in his last 3 matches: 113
Last weeks Score: 119
SuperGold Projection: 130
Calvin’s Prediction: 145

With 144 and 188 in his last 2 games against the Tigers last year, you may have found your captain in my first sentence. His 188 consisted of 28d and it’s safe to say that Goddard loves playing the Tigers. He loves them that much that they are his favourite team to play in the last 3 years when it comes to scoring SC points. Last week Goddard only scratched up 119 which included his 3rd lowest amount of disposals in the last 2 years. So if he can pick up a few more touches around the ground this week, you’d assume he can hit close to the 150+ mark.

cortez

Fev! With aka putting it on his chest down in Tassie he will Definately kick a bag!

charliesheen

not sure.. but i hope Lids gets tagged so I can buy him cheap in round 3.

eagles929406

riewoldt over all of them, he will smash richmond with no rance in backline  ;)