Trade temptations

Started by dcmagadia21, March 29, 2011, 01:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

Before the price rise/fall/change, I'm tempted to trade Liberatore and either Broughton/Deledio (whichever does the worst) to Curnow (if he keeps up) and Enright (I was actually gonna get him before the lockout but ended up with Broughton. I don't know why).

dcmagadia21

After which round do the prices change anyway?

Cicjose

a smart dream teamer never trades inside the first 3 rounds (this year it will take 7 rounds for everybody to change in price depending on the byes and who gets to play regularly)

Blueboys

dcmagadia21 thats crazy, for 1 you won't get the max value increase out of liba, 2nd of all you never trade prem players unless they are injured, Broughton and Deledio should be keepers!

Now you are going to trade in 2 players Curnow & Enright both who you will need to trade again come finals (unless your not going to make the finals  :P) since both the blues and Cats have byes in the last 4 rounds....

:o

yorgis

diddley

couldnt have said it better myself. keep deledio and broughton. enright may have scored well in 1 round, but that doesnt mean he will keep that as his average for the year.

Holz

liba will probably end up with a greater score than cunrow and broughton and deledio will probably at least match enright.

bowyanger

Quote from: Blueboys on March 29, 2011, 01:23:38 AM
dcmagadia21 thats crazy, for 1 you won't get the max value increase out of liba, 2nd of all you never trade prem players unless they are injured, Broughton and Deledio should be keepers!

Now you are going to trade in 2 players Curnow & Enright both who you will need to trade again come finals (unless your not going to make the finals  :P) since both the blues and Cats have byes in the last 4 rounds....

:o
sshhhh....let the plebs do what they want

valkorum

Trade, trade, trade - do it

nas

Quote from: valkorum on March 29, 2011, 10:21:58 AM

Lol & the teams are not even in yet for round 2. Lol.

valkorum

Quote from: naste on March 29, 2011, 10:38:20 AM

All the more reason to trade, trade, trade

Mish

Quote from: valkorum on March 29, 2011, 12:16:27 PM
Quote from: naste on March 29, 2011, 10:38:20 AM

All the more reason to trade, trade, trade

Trade trade trade! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

bundyboy

let's just add to the list...

foley was crap, and might still be sick
palmer got hit, so might not come up well this week either
yarran just terrible in a team that looks like it might be worse than expected
no forwards scoring over 100
gun Boyd turned into a dud..

so - yep, how do I do 6 trades after week 1 before even any teams are named to make the team better ??????? 

JEEZZZ...........  why the hell would you want to burn trades this early- but all you guys panicking...go for it if you really want   ::) ::)

yorgis

if you really are intent on trading, WAIT, at least till rnd 3 and see if those players improve or not. check their B/E's first. dont waste trades and money