Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Riewoldt or Shaun Higgins?

Jack Riewoldt
7 (46.7%)
Shaun Higgins
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Jackina

Should I trade out Higgins for Jack Riewoldt this round or wait one more round to see the results? Or something else completely?

david.5

lol go ahead. make a bad trade. thats such a rookie mistake.

Ziplock

chrisuzz

Sidewaystrade

higgins - Consitency, JRoo - rollercoaster.

david.5

elephants

Don't trade. You picked Higgins because you saw some good in him. He will come good. Bulldogs got hammered.

McRooster

Not this early  ;) - but it is sooo tempting!

Mish

lol the temptation... my first trade will be in round 6, bar injuiries

Ziplock

mmm, I may sidewards trade if some rookies are absolutely firing and mind aren't. Albeit, the ones I was trading out would have to be scoring consistently low 60s and the ones coming in would have to be hitting 80-100s.

Holz

are you joking higgins did quite well considering what happned to the dogs, even boyd sucked. Higgins will score more than jack over the season guranteed, jack will have to kick 100 gaols to even challenge higgins.

Ziplock

he only kicked 6 and he smashed higgins :P

so he got 36 points from goals
+18 points from the kicks

so, if he hadn't taken any goal shots he would have scored 54 points less... I don't like those stats from the team who came second last on the ladder last year....

and that's not even including points he might have gotten from marks :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on March 29, 2011, 01:21:05 AM

so, if he hadn't taken any goal shots he would have scored 54 points less... I don't like those stats from the team who came second last on the ladder last year....

yeah if he can keep up his 6 goal average he will look godd but i dont see him kicking 132 goals this season. Higgins played pretty bad so he should be able to lift his average up to about 95+

Blueboys

karlos

Quote from: Ziplock on March 29, 2011, 01:21:05 AM

Well, if you take away the points they get from Goals, Marks, & Kicks, everyone will score rubbish...
The reality is, one on one JRoo is solid. A strong mark, and an accurate kick. What more can you ask for in a big forward?
Being the only forward option for Richmond is both good and bad - Good because the ball is kicked to him every single time, bad because he gets lots of attention.

It really depends on the delivery he's getting from his sub-par team...and he is a rollercoaster because of this!

Ziplock

I think it was DTT that summarised richmonds game plan 'get it to jack'