ADCOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by C-Dogg, March 28, 2011, 10:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Hawkahh on March 29, 2011, 04:57:06 PM
Na I was just saying it is definitely under his weight.. That's all.. I was hoping for atleast 95 :) just stating that if u have a solid team u can handle players scoring under there averages and still score well :)

Boyds a champ

you must have a pretty good team, i had boyd and compared to the rest of my team he did quite well and when i say the rest of my team i mean my forward line.  Also i had foley and adcock.

Yeah boyd is a gun 120+ this week.

matt1985

You must have a very strong team hawkah! I had yarren,foley and astbury under perform for me. Just kept me under the 2k mark :(

Windigo

I had Adcock 2 years ago in his dominant season of the 84.5 average.

I have him again this year, all because of Symes not playing.  >:(

Anyhow, Adcock is one of those players you question. Is he player you will keep all season or off load half way. I'm in the midset if he can get that 85+ average he is a keeper.

Don't trade him out so soon! I'm not even contemplating that trade at this point.  ;)

If you ever care to look. He was injured basically all season...Now '09..Still missed the last 7 games..BUT:

75, 63, 76,82,84,50,73,82,121,130,78,87,106,106 & Er...5.

They aren't half bad. Patience.

C-Dogg

windigo iv had jed in all my dt teams last 6years, it just seems to me a more different role voss is giving him... i say let him off the leash and let him get the footy like we all know he can, instead of a normal defensive role... he is too good of a player to play close attention to his opponent just like adam selwood, dont know why worsfold doesnt let this bloke off the chain, because when he does hes a star

Bluke

Quote from: C-Dogg on March 29, 2011, 05:38:07 PM
windigo iv had jed in all my dt teams last 6years, it just seems to me a more different role voss is giving him... i say let him off the leash and let him get the footy like we all know he can, instead of a normal defensive role... he is too good of a player to play close attention to his opponent just like adam selwood, dont know why worsfold doesnt let this bloke off the chain, because when he does hes a star

Worsfold lets him of the leash quite often. But last year versus North Melbourne worsfold refused to tag harvery and he cut us up with 40+ possesions. So this year I was glad he put selwood on him, kept him to ~8 and went a long way to helping us win that one.

sid3bysid3

i have him and i will stick with that decision... copped a few rubbish scores from him, everitt, yarran, goodes, higgins, stevie j, franklin, reiwoldt but knocked out a 2265.

i figure those names could collectively average a nice ton.

too early to tell with adcock - hold on to him... no reason why he wont kill it like he did 2 years back playing out the backline

TMurphBROWNLOW

where is your patience?

i personally wouldnt even consider trading out adcock after his first below-par game. it's his first game in a while, give him some time to develop and get use to it before you scrutinize him. his js is better than all the rookies and barring injury, he can produce some really good scores!

sid3bysid3

keep the man - all in agreeance

valkorum

browny_wce

Generalsor

I have Adcock and everitt :(

Holz

why keep a fully fit player with a good DT history, surely his 50 reflects what his average will be this year, trade him to tarrant based on his 1st game he should average 100+

Bluke

Quote from: Holzman on March 30, 2011, 03:03:09 AM
why keep a fully fit player with a good DT history, surely his 50 reflects what his average will be this year, trade him to tarrant based on his 1st game he should average 100+

laugh out loud

Chopps

Haha foley is up for an Avg of 21 then lol

duffman

i still have addock can,t make a decision on one game ,wait and see for me ???