ADCOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by C-Dogg, March 28, 2011, 10:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Dogg

Jed Adcock was the only disappointment in my team, normally every1 has about 2-5 players after round one that you want to shoot but he is def the only one, i know he has been a dt machine in the past but have those days past him?? or is it he has been out that long he just 4got how to find the pill?? questions will be raised at the end of round 2 and if he doesnt score at least 80 i think he GETS THE CHOP!!!!

Thoughts anyone?

n4cr123

his par score for me round 2 will be 75... he needs to prove he can get plenty of the ball.. (i know he was doing his job for brisbane) But not for us DTers

valkorum

Trade him now - he is useless.

n4cr123

hahah yea no worries.... why would i waste a trade after 1 game..?

C-Dogg

exactly, jed is type of player though as soon as you trade him out BANG three scores of 100+ in a row

david.5

he might be named captain since jonnos out. surely u want your captain in the middle leading from example. might boost his scores if hes in the guts

charliesheen

gonna wait one more round, then im gonna trade him i think.

if he doesnt perform round 2, im cutting him

on bright side he ddi better than everitt i think.

Bluke

I'd hold him. You got him to do a job, wait for him to do it.

Mr.Craig

Had some spare coin so I pushed him out for Enright.

Bluke

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 28, 2011, 11:22:20 PM
Had some spare coin so I pushed him out for Enright.

Jesus.. At least wait until the teams are named? Enright could do a hammy at training and miss the next 8....

n4cr123

Hahaha WTF why trade him already?? Give him minimum 5 games I rekkon..

yorgis

Hawkahh

He will come good!! I wish I had picked him instead of everitt... I am not doing any trades till atleast round 5 or 6... That's when u can really see who is in for a big year and who's not IMO... So hold of on trading.. We all had some bad players over the weekend I had astbury, everitt and Boyd.. And still scored 2169 so I'm happy to hold em :)

Holz

Quote from: Hawkahh on March 29, 2011, 03:15:59 PM
He will come good!! I wish I had picked him instead of everitt... I am not doing any trades till atleast round 5 or 6... That's when u can really see who is in for a big year and who's not IMO... So hold of on trading.. We all had some bad players over the weekend I had astbury, everitt and Boyd.. And still scored 2169 so I'm happy to hold em :)

thats pretty harsh for Boyd it wasnt that bad a score.  I had montags and bartel last year when the barely got 50.

Hawkahh

Na I was just saying it is definitely under his weight.. That's all.. I was hoping for atleast 95 :) just stating that if u have a solid team u can handle players scoring under there averages and still score well :)

Boyds a champ