Main Menu

I'm Off

Started by roo boys!, March 28, 2011, 09:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

So the plane leaves tomorrow morning to head to Brisbane where I am watching my sister compete in the Australian Triathalon Championships, and I return on Friday night (just an hour after lockout! :()

I won't be on FF until Saturday/late Friday that's for certain, and I have set the weeks orders in advance for FTP.

I've checked up the place I am staying at and apparently they have wi-fi at some sort of extra charge, so I'll see. If not they are located near a strip of shops so hopefully there is a Macca's or somewhere with free wi-fi. If I do get some access to wi-fi it will just be to check the teams and make my trade(s) in SC.

Justin Bieber

Trades this early?!?! :P.

Have a nice trip up to Brissie and Good Luck to your sis.

RiOtChEsS

sounds good mate good luck to ur sis... good its this early in the season :)

roo boys!

If you saw my team, you would understand :P

RiOtChEsS

plenty of questionables and GC picks then

roo boys!

Quote from: Marcz on March 28, 2011, 10:09:16 PM
plenty of questionables and GC picks then
Well, I am definitely trading Brown out for I think Cyril, but then I just want to look at the teams to Check there are no surprise withdrawls :)

BoredSaint

well have fun rb and good luck to ur sis :D

roo boys!

nas

Local maccas or zarraphs have wifi if that helps you, some parks around the CBD also just depends where you are.

Hope that helps

MissPiesFF

Good luck for ya sis  :) Surely someone in Maccas will have a laptop you can access for team info on thurs, just buy thema big mac ha

PS. I can see the image in my head now 'give me your farkin laptop now or I'll deep fry you with the greasy chips!'

korza

bomberboy0618

its arrivederci korza ;)
cya rb!

roo boys!

Well I'm back ;D Managed to make it to macca's long story though ;)

But I've got some delayed channel 7 footy to watch! Tell ya later.

Justin Bieber

Great game RB!! Nice to see you popped in :D. Hope all's going well up North with the Sis' race.

roo boys!

Sorry, I didn't explain myself well. I am back for good now, just managed to pop into a Maccas on thursday night to make my trade, J.Brown out for either Rioli or J.Roo.:....... I thought hard about it before I chose Rioli, thank god! :D :o