Main Menu

Heavy Wages

Started by chrisuzz, March 28, 2011, 09:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

has anyone else got heavy wages ?

Mine are 108k way too much for me too handle !!

I need to sell a few players as ive got 20 players in my, Seniors and 15 in my youths, only problem is i dont want to sell anyplayers :(

Could someone give me a hand on who i should sell ?

Justin Bieber

I've got 103k wages which will be 104k next week. Maybe less if I fire Anderson :(.

I've got 300k in the bank and gate sales will be coming in so it'll ease the pressure ZZ. If not, take a hit and sell one of your higher waged players. I sold a Spect/Spect Spinner as his wages were 10k and he didn't do much for me!

roo boys!

Mine are 128k. Quit complaining :P

chrisuzz

Quote from: roo boys! on March 28, 2011, 09:50:31 PM
Mine are 128k. Quit complaining :P
guess im not used to it after having 80k ones last season

MajorLazer

Mine are 105k right now. May have to sell Ridge after he has been underperforming since I bought him.

HillHero13

need big gate takings this season

Justin Bieber

I'd keep Uthappa due to secondaries being quite ahead of the others.
Kennare has atrocious fielding but a good Primary prospect, I'd keep.
I'd Keep Bhatt due to Endurance and only 1 Bowling level under Haines (1 year younger as well).
McPherson is alright but Kennare could easily match him once he pops batting.

So if you sell Haines and McPherson (if you are willing to let them go), could get down to 100k :). Subodh is a wage eater!!! I'd say sell him but you would be losing out on cash as you just bought him :(. Hope you can manage his wage :).

chrisuzz

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 28, 2011, 09:55:09 PM
I'd keep Uthappa due to secondaries being quite ahead of the others.
Kennare has atrocious fielding but a good Primary prospect, I'd keep.
I'd Keep Bhatt due to Endurance and only 1 Bowling level under Haines (1 year younger as well).
McPherson is alright but Kennare could easily match him once he pops batting.

So if you sell Haines and McPherson (if you are willing to let them go), could get down to 100k :). Subodh is a wage eater!!! I'd say sell him but you would be losing out on cash as you just bought him :(. Hope you can manage his wage :).
100k each ? or between them ?
i got Subodh fairly cheap i think though, and will add strength to the top of my batting order and ill sell and try and make a profit off him a bit later, onc he has better secondaries

roo boys!

He means your wages would be 100k Zz.

chrisuzz

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on March 28, 2011, 10:02:54 PM
He means your wages would be 100k Zz.
This :P. They won't sell for much if at all but won't hurt to put them up. If they do sell, that's 8k saved each week :D.

Keep Subodh then if he improves your batting. Don't think his secondaries will improve by a whole lot due to age though :(. They'll improve but slowly just so you know ;).

Good luck though ZZ.

chrisuzz

Yeah ill put them up once my PC match is over and i get knocked out, as ive got them playing as im throwing the game.

Subodh adds experience now ive gotten rid of Harmer.

thanks you too :)

cookie311993

mine are 133k with a 12k stadium

Cicjose

are you going to win a heap this season cookie?