wot to do with rance my unique def pick

Started by eagles929406, March 28, 2011, 06:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagles929406

any suggestions, he been given 4 week ban can reduce to 3, should i hang on or trade???
really dont wanna trade this early, my cover is duigan,toy,otten????
oh the dilemas of SC

valkorum

If you can cover then you may as well hold on to him. 

RiOtChEsS

Alex7089

How well will Rance go anyway? Role change?
I suppose Otten can cover in the mean time and then re-evaluate a week later ;)

ravun

Otten has the bye.  If there was a decent rookie you missed out on then bring them in next week

Blueboys

Slashers

Big_Cox14

Samm79

hold the trade, if Lower or another rookie smashes it up again consider trading, but only if you are looking at the overall.

If you are looking at the league win you will probably value this trade a little more in the late rounds.

Slashers

Quote from: Big_Cox14 on March 28, 2011, 11:34:04 PM
Burn the trade! Rance is a spud.

Why's that? Got anyone better in mind around his price??

yorgis

hang on for another week, if you have cover, then check B/E's, for replacement players.

bluedreamin

Hold the line! Looks like you have cover there and Rance's score in the first round wasn't bad.

Slashers

"Tigers may appeal Rance's four-game ban"
http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/tigers-may-appeal-rances-fourgame-ban-20110328-1cdg8.html

Not sure how he'll go though, because the results of the contact are undeniable. Unless when Waite went down he bled from hiting the grass ;) (he seems to be a bit p1ss weak), From the footage it didn't look like there was much head impact.
Can anyone explain, does a player go to the Tribunal to lift the ban to zero games or even if he wins, is it likely to just be reduced a game or two?

bluedreamin

Depends on what they will be contesting. If they are contesting the severity of the charge he could still miss weeks, just not as many. If they are contesting the verdict then, if successful, he will not miss any. The latter is unlikely though. More likely they will seek to have the force of the strike downgraded (from high impact to something less) to reduce the activation points.

Slashers

"Richmond defender Alex Rance has accepted a three-week ban for rough conduct against Jarrad Waite"
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/richmond-defender-alex-rance-has-accepted-a-three-week-ban-for-rough-conduct-against-carltons-jarrad-waite/story-e6frf3e3-1226029969453

GRRRRRRRR!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I know its not ideal, but will have to consider the unfortunate outcome of 2 trades on Friday. Brown and Rance. I really wanted to have both of them in my team for quite some time - uniques. But they are two players I hoped to get 90-100 from on a regular basis. I don't think I will get that from a Rookie.

Oh well ::) Sh1t happens :-[

I *might* keep Rance, we'll see.