Matera, Richardson or Tapscott as 7th forward?

Started by RichoMan94, March 28, 2011, 04:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichoMan94

Who should I start on the field out of Matera , Richardson and Tapscott? Please tell me who and why :)

Griffo35

Tapscott, he was impressive against sydney, i think it's worth taking the risk to see if he can back it up.

nathan11

after his ton last week have to give it to tapscott wouldn't you?

Samm79

on exposed form Tapscott, he looked good on the TV too, has a tree trunk for a neck!

tanker80

tapscott proved himself no reason not to start him, but i think i might go for a punt and start matera both should get over 70 matera had a good preseason

roo boys!

I'm starting both I think, means I'll have to put McKernan on the bench.  Obviously going to be easy this week but...

RichoMan94

Im thinking of starting tapscott on form but saying that matera had a pretty good pre season for gold coast

j959

Quote from: roo boys! on March 28, 2011, 06:09:36 PM
I'm starting both I think, means I'll have to put McKernan on the bench.  Obviously going to be easy this week but...
you need McKernan on the bench this week anyway RB - Adel bye this week! problem solvered ... i'm here to help! (as Q would say) ;)

miss ya Q!  :'(

roo boys!

Quote from: j959 on March 28, 2011, 08:27:43 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on March 28, 2011, 06:09:36 PM
you need McKernan on the bench this week anyway RB - Adel bye this week! problem solvered ... i'm here to help! (as Q would say) ;)

miss ya Q!  :'(
That's why I said "Obviously going to be easy this week but.. " ;)

elite

Big Ange

Big_Cox14

Big Ange

yorgis

matera and tapscott, how can you NOT play him . [he scored more than most of the gun forwards ]