Previous topic - Next topic

Will Joel Selwwod Play this week?

Yes
19 (41.3%)
No
27 (58.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

simma1978

What are your thoughts? I think due to Geelong travelling to WA that Selwood will be rested.

greco272

Things arn't looking to good as they might not risk him up in WA..... what you rekcon? i hope he plays other wise it's been a disaster pick!! :(

Gavward

imo he wont play but i disaster pick ?? are u seriouse he acored 24 supercoach in about 15mins of football his a freak and even if he doesn't play this week he will from then on and dominate...

greco272

Yeah i agree with that totally.... saying a disarster pick was a bit full on, it was just so unlucky for a guy that has missed 2 games in the last 4 season get's K.O in round 1....!!!

bluedreamin

The same rule applies to premiums at the start of the season as it does any other time in the season. Out for 3-4+ weeks then trade him out. I doubt he will be gone that long. Hang tight. The man is a SC machine.

fever

Bak2Form

he wont travel, i cant see why they would risk him

Plastic Boy

He wont play in WA, very bad luck with picking Selwood, however he's a gun so dont panick, use your bench to till for this week only.

There has been some hard luck stories already.... Brown, Selwood, Foley etc etc

ando_10

NO imo! why risk him its a long season

RiOtChEsS

wouldnt play regardless of location

i had a similar injury in colts running back with the flight an ate an elbow top and bottom teeth thru my top lip, my diet was potato and gravy thru a straw for the week, it was still weeping an openish for 2weeks

n4cr123

Dont trade yet wait till teams are named.+ unjury lists.. .. such a rookie mistake... u could be wasting a trade for 1 game....

simma1978

Quote from: greco272 on March 28, 2011, 01:33:39 PM
Things arn't looking to good as they might not risk him up in WA..... what you rekcon? i hope he plays other wise it's been a disaster pick!! :(

C'mon Grecko - get some perspective. Even if he doesn't play it's hardly a disaster. Selwood is an absolute gun and will still be one of the highest averaging players in the comp come the end of the year.

bowyanger

Whislt it is not good for his welfare...it bodes greatly for my side. I scored 2400+ on the weekend, after Girlongs bye in round 5 or whenever it is, Selwood will be a fair bit cheaper...I reckon its going to be a very handy upgrade!!

tanker80

ossie85