Main Menu

Goodesy

Started by cortez, March 28, 2011, 11:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

What to do with him only 3 touches in second half. Needs to be in midfield? Think I'm gonna give him one more week!

j959

Quote from: cortez on March 28, 2011, 11:55:50 AM
What to do with him only 3 touches in second half. Needs to be in midfield? Think I'm gonna give him one more week!
at least you weren't unlucky with Browny??

cortez

True. That isn't good. How will jack riewoldt go when he comes up against teams that clutter the game up like it was on Friday night. Cause i can't c him doing very well unless it,s an open game.

valkorum

Why give him 1 more week - just trade him now.

CrowsFan

Quote from: valkorum on March 28, 2011, 12:07:46 PM

Haha oh valk I love your suggestions! :)

bjrouse

cortez

Because his price won't rise or fall after next week. So why trade him now and he kills it next week. Make me look pretty silly then.

Fletch74

Give him more than 1 week. You'll only be doing a sideways trade. You chose him, you have to keep him now, or run out of trades!!

valkorum

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 28, 2011, 12:21:43 PM
Quote from: valkorum on March 28, 2011, 12:07:46 PM

Haha oh valk I love your suggestions! :)

So many people talking about trading already - if you need to trade now (apart from a LTI) then your team sucks, so you may as well trade trade trade.

redfield

Stay the course. Goodes is a quality player and at the very least, by the end of the year, you'll have gotten exactly what you paid for. If you still want to consider the trade, wait until after round 2 before pulling the trigger. If he bags 5 and has 20 touches then you'll have massive SC regret.

Bob the builder

bluedreamin

I just hope Longmire recognises when Goodes is being double-teamed and blanketed and moves him into the midfield to free him up. Really, after half-time Melbourne had two guys on him for long stretches and his output suffered as a result.

BigV

Quote from: bluedreamin on March 28, 2011, 01:54:47 PM
I just hope Longmire recognises when Goodes is being double-teamed and blanketed and moves him into the midfield to free him up. Really, after half-time Melbourne had two guys on him for long stretches and his output suffered as a result.

Better hope Bradshaw returns to the squad ASAP for Goodes to be in the midfield.

supercoach addict

Until then those that don't have Goodes will just be enjoying his price plunge before his inevitable move to the midfield later in the season.

Boomz

Quote from: supercoach addict on March 28, 2011, 05:41:12 PM
Until then those that don't have Goodes will just be enjoying his price plunge before his inevitable move to the midfield later in the season.

exactly  8)