Harry Taylor

Started by PizzleDizzle, March 28, 2011, 11:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzleDizzle

Big last game by Harry!! Worth jumping on? Want to fine tune my backline

CrowsFan

Too early to be jumping on and off people. There has only been 1 round. Remember trades are vital near the end so you don't want to use them all up at the start

PiggyPommy

Why on earth would you trade after Round One when no prices etc are changed yet? Think about it..

PizzleDizzle

Was kind of thinking a couple of early trades and stick with the team I have through to the end of  the season unless injury strikes!!! Not a good strategy then??

cortez

Don't trade after round 1. Maybe after round two if your guy is going like shower and someone who is same price is killing it.

j959

"one game does not maketh a season" - anon or Hirdy's words  ;) (with a bit of liberal paraphrasing)

this is why the man is a legend!!

valkorum

Trade away - use all of your trades as soon as possible.

PizzleDizzle

Cheers guys....noted!! I scored well, I just was annoyed that the two guys I have were ripping it up all preseason and were thrown into tagging rolls and was told they would be for majority of season!! But happy with the rest just hope goodes and buddy start pumping out the scores and I might get to 2500 a game earlier on!!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on March 28, 2011, 12:08:40 PM
Trade away - use all of your trades as soon as possible.
trollkorum i love u :P

scotty_222

i had him.. but got rockliff instead

silly

Boomz

Quote from: scotty_222 on March 28, 2011, 01:08:04 PM
i had him.. but got rockliff instead

silly

umm rockliff is a mid taylor is a defender  ???

I have Taylor  8) my unique in the backline... hope he can keep it up. Others are right though don't trade yet unless your player has an LTI.

scotty_222

obviously..
had heppel in the middle and harry taylor..
but i decided to put heppel in the backline and rockliff on

silly move

RiOtChEsS

wow didnt think Scarlett being out would affect HT's scores so heavily :(

nathan11

that's why you don't trade after 1 week :)

RiOtChEsS

??? i didnt i started with him...