Main Menu

Pedersen

Started by cortez, March 28, 2011, 11:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Anyone have this bloke as 4th Ruck?

CrowsFan

Are you talking about Cam Pedersen? Cos there are no other Pedersen's in the game.
If you are he is a defender not a ruck. And yes I have him, I had him on the field too :)

PiggyPommy

Yep, had him on the bench. Very happy with his game.

bluedreamin

Wish he were a ruck option :(

cortez

Sorry my mistake. Defender.

bottlemart

Watched Pederson last night, and he certainly impressed.  I had him on my bench, and buckley on the field, but having watched him last night, i would be comfortable starting him on the ground this week and weeks to come, although there is the danger that his score may drop this week, only due to the fact that north are playing collingwood.

meow meow

He might have an opponent this week too.

valkorum

Quote from: meow meow on March 28, 2011, 06:54:12 PM
He might have an opponent this week too.

He did have an opponent this week - Cox.  Pederson worked way too hard in the first half to keep up with Cox and burnt out doing so.  Even Cox ended up with bad cramping in the 4th quarter trying to blow the kid away.

sid3bysid3

Won't do that When Goldstein and Petrie play. But hopefully Petrie plays exclusively forward and Goldstein stays injured :)

dmac07

Quote from: sid3bysid3 on March 28, 2011, 07:57:15 PM
Won't do that When Goldstein and Petrie play. But hopefully Petrie plays exclusively forward and Goldstein stays injured :)

+1. If Goldstein and Petrie both play this week and swap at ruck/full forward than pederson could easy spend the whole game at full back minding dawes. Wouldn't jump n just yet.

Big Ange

fluke!!!!! wait till they play collingwood and lets see how much he gets

roo boys!

Not a fluke, he deserved that. Played brilliantly, and I knew he had the potential. I agree with dmac though.

bottlemart

No fluke.  He has ahd an excellent pre season and carried that form to R1.  114 is tough to get again, but if he could score 60, 70 or 80 he would have done his job this week as the 7th back.

Holz

Quote from: Big Ange on March 28, 2011, 10:36:45 PM
fluke!!!!! wait till they play collingwood and lets see how much he gets

not a fluke, but i dont think he can keep up a score anything like that when petrie and goldy come back this week

dmac07

Will still be good as a player, but will have more negative roles hurting his scoring.