How many uniques do you have? And how did they go?

Started by CrowsFan, March 28, 2011, 11:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Ok so just wondering how many uniques people have and how they all went in round 1. For this thread to classify someone as a unique they need to be selected in less than 5% of all SC teams. So players such as Boak are not unique.

Turns out I only had 3 unique selections in my squad this year, but they have all gone very well so far :)
My uniques are:

Chris Newman, selected in only 4.18% of teams. I guess due to Deledio. He scored a very impressive 132 points :)
Cam Pedersen, selected in only 3.67% of teams. Only brought him in since Hibberd wasn't named. Put him on the field and he scored a lovely 114 points. Not sure of his JS though...
Andrew Swallow, selected in only 4.80% of teams. Surprised not many have got Swallow. Scored a big 136 points in a losing team.

So overall very happy with my unique picks. Hopefully they can keep it up. How did yours go?

valkorum

CrowsFan

Very nice valk. I had been considering him, but went Cotchin instead

ando_10

yarran -terrible
cotchin -gun
cross (semi unique)- terrible for his potential
burgoyne-gun

total score.

CrowsFan

Yarran and Cotchin aren't really uniques though ando. Yarran is in 13.68% of teams, Cotchin in 10.82%,

Cross is surprisingly a unique being in only 4.41% of teams, and Burgoyne is pretty much a unique being in 5.36% of teams
Good start for the year ando, when Cross fires you will go much better!

Blueboys

Yarren and A Everritt however after seeing Yarrens score I Traded Everritt out just could take another risk!  :P

Rusty00

I have Cross and Burgoyne as well. Kind of surprised they are that unique. Disappointed with Cross's score yesterday, but I'm sure he'll come good.

I also have The Bruce who stunk it up and Ryan Lester as a unique rookie who scored a solid 65 on debut.

Maca24

Cross struggled in a losing team. he will fire next week hopefully.
Yarran....
Is stevie J unique? he did ok but apparently he has a leg injury  >:(

fever

Samm79

Hurn 2.09% and 94, will take that!
Rockliff 3.57% and 81, expected more..
McGlynn 2.65% and 76, bit dissaponting after being on 65 after Q1!
Duffman 3.76% and 71, expected more.

Fletch74

Boak - 5% - 85 against Collingwood - not too bad. Will be better against WCE.
Grundy 4.38% - 82. Really good up to half time, then dropped like the rest of the Swans

ben_ess94

cross will come good
his whoel team was crap thats why!
and andy swallow worked wonders :) glad i went with him. .

Maca24

Quote from: Samm79 on March 28, 2011, 01:58:28 PM
Hurn 2.09% and 94, will take that!
Rockliff 3.57% and 81, expected more..
McGlynn 2.65% and 76, bit dissaponting after being on 65 after Q1!
Duffman 3.76% and 71, expected more.
nice uniques samm. Hopefully brisbane can start winning games so rocky gets more points :) he deserved more against freo IMO. Think he will have a big year.

tferrier18

ward - 5.10%, scored 73 in a side that got smashed so I think he'll do much better next week
A. Swallow - 4.8% (surprisingly), scored 136!

Everitt & Yarran are the next closest players I have that are unique and they both did terribly!

Might try and bring Priddis in.

SydneyRox

ROK - only in 5.66% of sides smashed a 141 - A+
Luke Shuey - 1.48% - Respecable 86 - A
Neon Leon - Hmmmm - Fail

Cant win them all I guess!!