Pass mark

Started by cortez, March 28, 2011, 10:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

What would a pass mark score be for round 1? I got 2230 and not very happy being only 19k overall. Bloody Selwood. Why you have to be so courageous!

oldshepp

Isn't it funny how Fantasy Football evolves and the coaches improve.

I can recall in the first season when passing 2k during any round used to be a pretty good event.

Now it seems anywhere under 2300 in the first round is below par score.

2297 for me BTW - Atley was schiezenhousen and probably doesn't even have value for me sitting on the bench !  Thank God for Harris and Swallow to add a bit more rookie respectability

cortez

I had him too. Will prob trade him for curnow after this week if he doesn't do anything again and curnow kills it!

hawk_88

If Atley is on your bench then why would you trade him this week? Prices will be the same next week and you have another chance to see everyone play.

cortez

I said after this week. So if curnow kills it and Atley doesn't would you trade Atley for curnow since he will have a bigger price rise?

scotty_222

curnow will probably kill it because they are playin gc

atley will not because they are playing the pies

cortez

Is it worth a trade tho or just keep on to Atley and hope he gets to 300k?

hawk_88

Quote from: cortez on March 28, 2011, 11:16:30 AM
I said after this week. So if curnow kills it and Atley doesn't would you trade Atley for curnow since he will have a bigger price rise?

My bad you did too.

I would consider that if I had Atley and next round was a repeat of this one. However you would want to make you you make at least 150K more with Curnow than Atley. The saying goes that a trade is worth 100K so if you are trading a bench player for another to be a cash cow, you want to make a profit that is reasonably above 100K.

RiOtChEsS

all depends what ur aiming for?

i want to finish top 100 worst case top 1000 so my score wont be the pass but how i maintain my overall position will determine my pass mark, 2420pts 528th overall at the moment...

cortez

Fletch74

Quote from: cortez on March 28, 2011, 11:16:30 AM
Atley will still make you money... Who's to say that Curnow will score big after Rd 3. Don't waste your trades.

tferrier18

I want to get into the top 1000 asap.

I'm sitting at 8,055th now but it's definitely possible because there's only 100 points difference between 8055th and 1073rd.

My forwards were atrocious this week!

cortez

Mine were shocking too apart from Rioli. Buddy, saint nick and goodes all can't have weeks like that again!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cortez on March 28, 2011, 10:08:05 AM
What would a pass mark score be for round 1? I got 2230 and not very happy being only 19k overall. Bloody Selwood. Why you have to be so courageous!
I got similar and just inside 18k with 7 more points. I'm pretty happy with that first up as I'm usually a bad starter :P.

2300 seems the average you need to do well for this season. 50 point gap between first and second already though so we all have some catching up to do but not that much :P.

*Peace Out Pplz.

tferrier18

The bye rounds are going to be fantastic opportunities to catch up to the top teams