what? unique

Started by Holz, March 28, 2011, 05:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

i just looked and anthony is only in 3% of teams, i know people jumped off him but didnt realise he was that unique, the same with adcock and foley if all 3 fire it would help me alot.

Hawka

i have adcock but not the other 2

dylsta05

cotchin in 10% i thought he was more unique then that

valkorum

Fyfey is nice and unique

Total # of Selections:     13,787
Owned by (% of all teams):    5.49%

Nails

Callan Ward is nice and unique... I think it was about 3.4% of teams that owned him..

91 points after round one for $228k. TYVM. Great unique pick so far..

Bak2Form

Quote from: Nails on March 28, 2011, 12:44:10 PM
Callan Ward is nice and unique... I think it was about 3.4% of teams that owned him..

+1

beermee

sometimes these uniques are 'unique' for a reason - i wouln't be counting your chickens after 1 game..... and i guess we cant all have the same 'uniques' either.....

LF

sam mithchell i thought might be owned by more teams but not he is nice and unique with only 3.65% teams owning him 9169

Mish

very happy that hardly anyone has anthony... i watched the game and didnt think he was that great and still managed to get 87 so i'm very pleased with him. i think he will average 90+

although north has a few tough games coming up :-/

david.5

Boak, gray and bruce are my uniques. Happy with gray and boak will improve. Brucey is just doing my head in :(

Holz

Quote from: Mish on March 28, 2011, 03:23:20 PM
very happy that hardly anyone has anthony... i watched the game and didnt think he was that great and still managed to get 87 so i'm very pleased with him. i think he will average 90+

although north has a few tough games coming up :-/

i did aswell and i didnt see him anywhere, lucky he got the goal the +12 helped alot. All i hope is he outscores cotchin by atleast 5 pointsi did a last minute trade. Depending on how much selwood comes down in price i might be tempted to trade to him after round 6.

Ziplock

yeah, I'm hoping selwood plays a little dpdgy and gets a few sub-100/90 scores... then I'll see if I can shift some cash for rd7

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on March 28, 2011, 04:46:59 PM
yeah, I'm hoping selwood plays a little dpdgy and gets a few sub-100/90 scores... then I'll see if I can shift some cash for rd7

well best case scenario for Dt is he misses next week, starts as a sub round 3 and than guns it up with some 120+ scores. However i hope he guns it up next week onwards persoanally, he is a great player and going head first into contests is a gusty move.

Windigo

So what is the unique benchmark?

Less than 10 %?

In that case. A.Swallow 5.8 %
                and
Boak. 3.7!! %

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on March 28, 2011, 05:07:56 PM
So what is the unique benchmark?

Less than 10 %?

In that case. A.Swallow 5.8 %
                and
Boak. 3.7!! %

swallow was great yesterday, it will be an interesting battle between him and anthony for the number 1 roo in DT