Main Menu

AFL Dynasty Draft

Started by Maca24, March 27, 2011, 09:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

hawkas next pick in Nick Dal Santo

CrowsFan

Ok I'm going to go ahead and pick a forward since I got the backs and rucks set up :)
I pick Chris Dawes. Tall, strong and a great mark of the ball, plus only 22 years old. Starting to show this year how good he is going to be in the future. Will spearhead my forward line for years :)

Boomz

damn was hoping dawes would last to my pick :( Very surprised by people picking some of these mids... theres soooo much depth in the mids.

CrowsFan

Yeah I want to get my key positions set before picking the mids and others...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on April 14, 2011, 06:39:52 PM
damn was hoping dawes would last to my pick :( Very surprised by people picking some of these mids... theres soooo much depth in the mids.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't tell them that :P.

CrowsFan

Haha yeah heaps of mids ;)

Marcz up then maca with a double

Boomz

yep :) can I get away with playing Goddard chb? lol

CrowsFan

Haha no I don't think so boomz ;)

Maca24

Dawes was my next pick :( have2 find someone else..
Have my next 2 picks lined up though.

RiOtChEsS

the next big thing... 20 yo Patrick Dangerfield

could play in the guts or off either flank with that dash...
other than Cyril is there anyone quicker than him with the pill in hand?

Maca24

nice pick for a dynasty Marcz.
My picks are Jarrad Waite and Dean Cox.

Some may ask why im choosing Cox but he is still the number 2 ruckman in the game and is 29, so has hopefully 3-4 years left in him. hasnt slowed down with age and will work wonders with cyril, bartel and montagna in the centre circle.
Waite is very versatile like Hurley and can swap with hurley between CHB and CHF.
I belive versatile players such as waite and hurley win premierships with their unpredictability. They upset opposition strategies.
Good kick and Mark but I belive his best footy is at CHB with stints in the forward line.
27yrs old so has 5-6 years atleast as a KPP.

Back to Marcz

Andrew3737

I would say Deledio is up there and no one is quicker then Franklin over 20m imo.

Maca24

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 15, 2011, 12:31:01 AM
I would say Deledio is up there and no one is quicker then Franklin over 20m imo.
with the pill he said. Danger outran Hill with the ball which was insane.
Dlids is no where near lol. Buddy maybe.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Maca24 on April 15, 2011, 12:36:47 AM
Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 15, 2011, 12:31:01 AM
with the pill he said. Danger outran Hill with the ball which was insane.
Dlids is no where near lol. Buddy maybe.
yep ::) insane, id go with Buddy but he is always being chased by bigger blokes which makes it hard to say...

sticking with breaking the lines il take a lad that grew up down the road from me and can play flanks or midfield and kick goals...

Ryan Griffen 24 yo local lad that is very versatile...

B: ---, ---, ---
HB: ---, ---, ---
C: Danger, Judd ,Griffen
HF: ---, Roo, ---
F: ---, Kreuz, ---
Foll: Ryder, --- ,---

Andrew3737

Dlids  still is imo.

Still remember im outrunning Juddy. And remembering him smashing the 100m sprint.